1 1.59%
  • 2 Stars

0 0%
  • 1 Stars

1 1.59%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: www.DIYFlavorshack.com

Default www.DIYFlavorshack.com

This thread should be reserved for talk about www.DIYFlavorshack.com. All members who have purchased from them before should rate them in the poll above (5 stars being the best and 1 being the worst) and may share their experiences here.

Details for Vapestock, June 10-11, 2011: http://www.vapestock.us

Got to love the little goodies she throws in ( useful ones too!)
    And the Caramel Macchiato rocks.
    Dawn is a doll, can't go wrong with her.

I've placed three orders with her, and all have been 100% perfect. If there's going to be a delay in shipping, she's honest about it upfront before you order, so you know whether you're willing to wait or not . . . but her stuff is worth the wait.

Wench is right . . . always some little goodies, and they're always useful, like a small bottle of PG and one of VG, or maybe an extra bottle of liquid.

Two thumbs up.

always a 5 star for me! can't wait for the new vg line to come out!

Details for Vapestock, June 10-11, 2011: http://www.vapestock.us

Dawn is the vendor with the heart of gold. I have been a regular customer since August 2009 when her store had a different name. My first purchase included the DIY Platinum Kit which started me off on the road to mixing my own. Dawn takes really good care of her customers...upsizing, freebies, custom blends etc. You may have to wait a little while for the juice, but IMHO it's well worth the wait. My absolute favorite flavor of store bought juice is made by Dawn...Apricot Brandy. Her Caramel Machiato is also in my top 5.

Ordered an Ultimate kit for my first order on Friday, expecting it not to ship until next Friday at the latest. It's the following Monday, and it's in hand. All the reviews above me are right on. The amount of Nic was upgraded from 20 to 30 ml, plus other freebies that I wouldn't have considered ordering, but now look forward to using. This is a fantastic, 'real,' supplier. The hand written thank you on the invoice is a fantastic touch as well.

Got my Ultimate kit today.. All I can say is simply WoW. And the freebies.. absolutely amazing! Thanks so Much Mrs. Dawn.. It there were a 10 star rating I'd vote twice!
    http://thehouseofvapor.com/images/thovlogo.jpg

Just received my first order yesterday and I have to agree Dawn is great!! Great service, products and just love the freebies!!

Dawn is a wonderful person and I have have the honer of seeing first hand how she does her business .... the love she puts into her work and the amount of stuff she gives away is just unreal .... he has tutored me in the way things SHOULD be done you see all to many people out there just going about there business selling stuff but dawn is not like that she would rather give you it for nothing that worry if you are not gonna like it

I am going to sound like some sort of freek BUT i do not care DAWN is the best there is .... Forget everyone else if you want it she will have it or get it or make it ..... EVERYONE else just copy's her

DAWN MARIE WE LOVE YOU
    If first you don't succeed VAPE.
    www.paradisevapeuk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kop2114 View Post
    Got my Ultimate kit today.. All I can say is simply WoW. And the freebies.. absolutely amazing! Thanks so Much Mrs. Dawn.. It there were a 10 star rating I'd vote twice!
    You read my mind. There needs to be a 10 star rating option for the shack.