Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tasty Vapor

Default Tasty Vapor

Are they any good? seems like a great price for the liquid but i'm a lil skeptical
    any opinions or reviews?

Default Tasty Vapor

Just got my first order from them, and yeah their liquid is excellent so good that I ordered another 2 30ml bottles from them.

Big fan. I've made three orders so far.. tried Butterfinger, Tobacco, Raspberry (and Raspberry/Tobacco by accident, which is one of my regular vapes now), and Cherry/Vanilla. All fantastic. I hear great things about his Atomic Fireball which I'll probably try next.

When I put Tastyvapor.com in my search, it sends me to a GoDaddy site. Do you mean "Tasty Vaping" which is at www.tastyvaping.net?
    My doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.

Liscab's postings are to English as Salvador Dali's art is to photography.

I quit smoking 4/10/09. I love to vape!

Thanks for the link, berkeleyboy, I just placed an order.

My, what a nice selection of flavors!
    My doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.

Liscab's postings are to English as Salvador Dali's art is to photography.

I quit smoking 4/10/09. I love to vape!

Gona move to liquid reviews area....
    Don't forget to join National Vapers Club and help fight the e-cigarette bans!
    www.VapersClub.com
    I cannot get PM's on this forum. I can be reached at VapersClub@aol.com.

Tasty vapors is my choice for ejuice. Geoff is like a chef of ejuices and his prices cannot be beat. Hope you try it and like it.

Default Awaiting delivery

Hi all! New to VF, but I've been vaping for about 3 moons. This is a very cool place with LOADS of good info. Thank you all very much for helping to further my vaping knowledge!

Yesterday I placed an order for 1 bottle of Spiced Rum (48mg), and 1 bottle of doubler of the same flavor. I'm expecting it to show up within the next few days. I'll certainly post a review once I have a chance to try it out. I've heard nothing but good things about Geoff and his juice, so I'm fairly optimistic.

Just for the record, I'm currently working my way (slowly) through a sampler pack from Johnson Creek. Not having much grounds for comparison at this point, I hate to knock it, but there seems to be a consistent overtone to every flavor from JC that bugs me. It's not wholly unpleasant, but I think it tends to cover up the intended flavor. Sincerely hoping that Tasty Vapor is better.

Thanks again!
    The Dude Abides...

Thumbs up Survey says...

I received my order from Tasty Vapor on Saturday. I must say, it arrived more quickly than I expected. The order was correct, and neatly packed in a USPS box with peanuts. And as I've seen a few others mention, he did include a couple of plastic 15ml (I think) bottles with dropper tops for mixing. Very handy, as I didn't have any around.

As for the juice itself, I mixed equal parts 48mg juice and 0mg doubler. Might be a little stronger than what I really need, but I plan on experimenting with potency until I find a nice happy medium. Anyway, based upon these proportions, my thoughts are as follows:

Note that the following observations were noted while using my only PV, an unmodified 510.

Flavor: I find the taste of the juice to be very pleasing. It is much more "in your face" than the JC juice I'd previously been vaping. By that I mean that with the first puff I could easily identify the flavor, rather than having to hunt for it. I can't find any reason to deduct points from the flavor rating. I'm giving it a 5 out of 5. I definitely want to try a couple more flavors from Tasty Vapor, and see if they are as good.

Vapor Production: One of my major complaints about the juice I had previously been using (being a recent ex-analog-smoker) is that it produced VERY little vapor. I had tried fresh batteries, thoroughly cleaning atomizers, dripping, and all to no avail. That said, I began my experience with this new juice with a clean atty, clean carts, and a fully charged battery as well. I was instantly impressed with the vapor production. As I mentioned previously, since I'm doing my level best to stay away from analogs completely, I highly value a good cloud of vapor. In that area, this stuff made my day! I might be able to attribute some of this to the fact that I ordered it made with a 70/30 PG to VG mix. I've read (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that adding some VG will have a marked positive effect on vapor production. One way or the other, 5 out of 5.

Throat Hit: The throat hit provided by this juice was pretty close to what I had hoped for. I like to be able to take fairly frequent puffs without my throat becoming sore or irritated. That being said, the throat hit I get from this juice is not particularly strong. It is enough to make it satisfying for me, but as I understand it, some might prefer it to be stronger. I'm going to give it a 3 out of 5, not because I am unsatisfied, but because I suspect that the general populous might not share my opinion.

Over all, I'm very happy with this stuff. And even though I've probably just bought a six month supply of this flavor, I think I'm going to try another flavor soon. You know, just for variety. :encouraging smiley:
    The Dude Abides...