Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is Rath juice?

Default What is Rath juice?

Ok y'all I'm not in the loop with juice anymore because I'm no nic and DIY. I've just set three people up with PV's and they're going to be needing to order juice soon so can somebody please explain Rath juice to me? TIA

It's USA made juice...they are the makers of the infamous Waffle Juice. You can purchase it from Cigtech or ecigsupply.

Thanks Big Al. I had a feeling that's what they were calling the made in the USA juice, but wasn't totally sure about it.

hi greyeyes,

http://www.cigtechs.com/Cigtechs-Rath-Juice-10ML-c28/

Rath Juice is pretty special. It's all VG and the flavors are exquisite. I have Waffle, Mint Mocha Coffee, Mt. Dewy & Peanut Butter. Each one tastes exactly like the name. You can taste each ingredient in Mint Mocha Coffee. With Waffle Juice you can taste the waffle, butter & syrup.

They're really smooth & creamy with tons of vapor.

just call me robowaffle
    robosax.com/vape
    padawan mixologist

I have tried the Waffle, Mt. Dewy, Mocha Mint Coffee, Lemonade and Orange Cream...they are all great! I really like them at 5 or 6 volts, but in the car it tends to look like Cheech and Chong are in there with me because there is SO much vapor!!

Does anyone know the shelf life of VG based juice? I'd like to stock up, but I'd hate for it to go bad...

I think I can help you out there

I use only VG (vegetable glycerin) as my base due to allergies popping up with PG. Its all 100% made in the USA with USA ingredients.

Jason over at http://www.electronicstix.com/ will be getting his shipment of my juice, including zero nic, next week (probably monday).

Flavors he will have in stock of zero nic include:

Waffle
    Apple Cinnamon
    Cinnamon
    Root Beer Float
    Blueberry Pancake
    Mojito
    Mocha Mint Coffee
    Pina Colada
    Cream Soda
    Grape Soda
    Banana Cream Pie
    Butterscotch

And by end of next week, Chris over at cigtechs will also be getting in some zero nic flavors.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks robo! I was just at cigtechs site and see that they have Mt. Dewy!!!! I am such a Dewaholic and would love to try this but they're out of no nic! Have told family if I end up in the hospital sometime to fill an IV bag with diet Dew, start the drip, and I'll be just fine!

Greyeyes, the Mt Dewy is my absolute favorite!! I am also a Dewaholic and this takes just like the drink!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rath Juice View Post
    I think I can help you out there

I use only VG (vegetable glycerin) as my base due to allergies popping up with PG. Its all 100% made in the USA with USA ingredients.

Jason over at http://www.electronicstix.com/ will be getting his shipment of my juice, including zero nic, next week (probably monday).

Flavors he will have in stock of zero nic include:

Waffle
    Apple Cinnamon
    Cinnamon
    Root Beer Float
    Blueberry Pancake
    Mojito
    Mocha Mint Coffee
    Pina Colada
    Cream Soda
    Grape Soda
    Banana Cream Pie
    Butterscotch

And by end of next week, Chris over at cigtechs will also be getting in some zero nic flavors.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
    weeeee da man himself here to answer my Rath juice questions! Ok I have one....do you think you'll ever do PG based juice? Personally, I just don't like VG based juice; however, I may have to give that Mt. Dewey flavor a try if I can find it in no nic!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Greyeyes, the Mt Dewy is my absolute favorite!! I am also a Dewaholic and this takes just like the drink!!
    Then you probably feel the same that I do that Orange Cream flavored juice goes ohhhh soooo well with Dew!