Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tasty Puff

Default Tasty Puff

Anybody try mixing with this stuff?

http://www.tastypuff.com/

When I first turned up in the vaping community a year ago I asked about Tasty Puff. I was told that it tastes vile and might have harmful ingredients.

I didn't bother looking into it any further.

I see, good to know.

Someone might turn up who has better information than me, I'm only repeating what I was told.

I tried it being a mostly zero nic vaper now. It smokes pretty good in the ecig actually. The flavor is very strong... Banana and The Hypnonic Chronic (sp)(which doesn't taste like what you would think LOL) are the ones I tried and they were pretty good. The Root Beer flavoring is very intriguing to me. Nice vapor but you do have to fill after about 4-5 good hard puffs until you get your cartridge very well saturated. I didn't drip directly onto the atty with it, as I never do... so I can't say what it would do. I never mixed it with anything, just vaped it straight.

So I called them asking a bit of information.

Their product is made in an FDA approved facility and according to them, they are registered and approved as a flavoring with the FDA. From what I have found online, this also is what is noted. However, I have not gone as far to actually find an FDA approval number so it could all be marketing hype.

One thing is for sure, once you do use the Tasty Puff in your ecig, you do need a new cartridge and a new atty as the flavor does not go away for awhile.

Oh... and as it is so strong flavor wise... it does create a good throat hit which makes you wonder because in all of the no-nic liquids I have tried that do not include tobacco absolute (which many of the no-nic liquids actually do have nicotine in them in such small amounts it can be registered as a no-nicotine liquid)... there is very little throat hit.

Definitely worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by LaceyUnderall View Post
    I tried it being a mostly zero nic vaper now. It smokes pretty good in the ecig actually. The flavor is very strong... Banana and The Hypnonic Chronic (sp)(which doesn't taste like what you would think LOL) are the ones I tried and they were pretty good. The Root Beer flavoring is very intriguing to me. Nice vapor but you do have to fill after about 4-5 good hard puffs until you get your cartridge very well saturated. I didn't drip directly onto the atty with it, as I never do... so I can't say what it would do. I never mixed it with anything, just vaped it straight.

So I called them asking a bit of information.

Their product is made in an FDA approved facility and according to them, they are registered and approved as a flavoring with the FDA. From what I have found online, this also is what is noted. However, I have not gone as far to actually find an FDA approval number so it could all be marketing hype.

One thing is for sure, once you do use the Tasty Puff in your ecig, you do need a new cartridge and a new atty as the flavor does not go away for awhile.

Oh... and as it is so strong flavor wise... it does create a good throat hit which makes you wonder because in all of the no-nic liquids I have tried that do not include tobacco absolute (which many of the no-nic liquids actually do have nicotine in them in such small amounts it can be registered as a no-nicotine liquid)... there is very little throat hit.

Definitely worth a try.
    I'm not very adventurous when it comes to trying flavorings that could potentially be harmful BUT I am intrigued by the idea of a no-nic flavoring that delivers a throat hit.

I was thinking of trying some a couple months ago, but couldn't find a green dragon flavor. A buddy of mine said he used to love tasty puff mixed with his herb, especially the opium flavor. But he said it didn't really taste like opium so who knows lol.
    Click here for some great deals at wholesale prices!

http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?t=868

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Radar View Post
    I was thinking of trying some a couple months ago, but couldn't find a green dragon flavor. A buddy of mine said he used to love tasty puff mixed with his herb, especially the opium flavor. But he said it didn't really taste like opium so who knows lol.
    "didn't really taste like opium" ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by tescela View Post
    "didn't really taste like opium" ?!!
    Yeah, I think he said something about it tasting more flowers and herbs but real opium tastes nasty. I wouldn't know, I've never tried it. Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?
    Click here for some great deals at wholesale prices!

http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?t=868

I have been using it for a few days to add flavor the flavors I already had. The Juicy Fruit, Banana and Watermelon are all good mixed individually with R4. I use about 3 drops on a full cart and mix it around a bit with a pin. I've also been using the Orange with my mint e-liquid and it has become my new favorite, though I'm looking forward to trying the Orange with chocolate. It hasn't seemed to hurt my atomizer or given me any headaches. I got a horrible headache when I used some of the Loranns Raspberry I guess from either the artificial flavor or color (it was very red), so that has become my test. If it gives me a headache I won't use it anymore.