Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens if you drip E-liquid into Mouth?

Default What happens if you drip E-liquid into Mouth?

what if i dripped e-liqid in my mouth and let it sit there for hours?

On skin?
    Your mom likes throat hit

Quote Originally Posted by New_World View Post

On skin?
    How much we talking about?

I've swallowed plenty (not all at once, and I usually spit ) and had it all over my hands. Major spills I would wash away. A few drops, not so much. I doubt you could get a couple of drops to stay in your mouth long anyway, thanks to saliva.

It'll evaporate and some will undoubtedly be absorbed into the skin... but a drop or two won't hurt you. Or even make you tingle. It might make your mouth tingle for a second or two.

can you empty a full cart of a flavor you do not like???

Quote Originally Posted by lovetovape View Post
    can you empty a full cart of a flavor you do not like???
    Sure, but I wouldn't do it into my mouth or onto my skin

Use a tweezers and pull the filler out (over a paper towel, or the sink) then under running water, squeeze it a few times until it's clean. Let it dry, then put it back in the cart.

It's pretty cheap (and much easier) to just order blank carts though...

Thank you. I ordered a bunch of marlboro and it is too strong. It kinda makes my chest hurt,is that normal??

Mixing what you have with either vegetable glycerin (VG) or propylene glycol (PG) will reduce the strength and tame the flavor. I got my VG at a local health food store for $8.99/pint and my PG at the drugstore for $11.99/pint. The PG had to be ordered and took a day to arrive. Not all drug stores want to order this. If you get a run-around, leave and try another outlet. Both PG and VG are available online.
    My doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.

Liscab's postings are to English as Salvador Dali's art is to photography.

I quit smoking 4/10/09. I love to vape!

Quote Originally Posted by lovetovape View Post
    Thank you. I ordered a bunch of marlboro and it is too strong. It kinda makes my chest hurt,is that normal??
    I used to get a sore throat and chest when I first started. It goes away before long but I also found that adding VG into my juice really helped. I never feel any tightness now. I also add a bit of distilled water and again, it helps with the dryness.

If your chest hurts continuously, I'd go to the docs since it may not be related.

I've found that most of the "side effects" to vaping/snus/hookers have more to do with withdraw symptoms from quitting smoking than anything else. Not saying you won't piss your lungs off if you are drunk and chainvaping six volt 510 with superheated vapor all night, but feeling like death and thinking snakes are in your chest is more of a withdraw thing.

Quote Originally Posted by New_World View Post

On skin?
    you will get a boner.
    http://www.vapeordie.com
    Follow me @Flitzanu on Twitter, be a fan at Facebook.

when i mix my stuff i usually test a big of it on my hand then lick it off...and im the first to lick my outside of the atty if juice gets out...i dont lick bottles though i use a tissue for that...and i have taken to using a tissue to pull tops off of my bottles when mixing.

i like the tingle on my tounge...

Details for Vapestock, June 10-11, 2011: http://www.vapestock.us