Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re-use blank carts?

Portugal|eGo user|I'm a guy, mel has nothing to do with my name =)

I still use my first five carts from day one with the straw and plug mod. Between every fill I do clean the poly plug till it gets white though.
    eGo
    "This is my PV.There are many like it but this one is mine. My PV is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my PV is useless. Without my PV I am useless."
    Vaping, Full Metal Jacket Style.

Here too. Been stuffing w/blue foam and refilling and only really get new carts when actual carts come on new attys, lol. To be honest, though, some are pretty chewed up!

[QUOTE=Spikey;151176]True of CARTOMIZES.... the ones that have the cart attached to the atomizer permanently... they can only be refilled a handfil of times.

Curious as to whether you're talking about the KR808D cartomizers. I've got some that have been through 30+ uses and still work pretty darn well. They do lose a little liquid capacity and vapor production over time. They are mean to be disposable, so I'm happy when I get them to last a while. The least number of uses I've gotten out of one is 6, and that was only a couple out of a couple hundred. They are pretty sturdy for $1.50+/- each.

What else can you use as a filler? I've tried tea bags but, it's not hitting very well.

WTF is a cart?

Sent from my rk2818sdk using Tapatalk
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Hasn't been a single spider crawl up my atty since I started storing them with carts in them.
    Considering the hectic pace of life these days, it's amazing how many people still find the time to annoy me.

Lipton pyramid teabag fillers? Tell me more!

Quote Originally Posted by Electroniccigaretteguy View Post
    Lipton pyramid teabag fillers? Tell me more!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq6oNavmZBs"]Quick Easy Lipton Pyramid Tea Bag Cart Mod for 510 ecig or 901 e-cig - YouTube[/ame]

Get a fucking drip tip already

Carts are eternal...They must be lined up with the coil or the plastic will melt and the filler material,where it touches the coil will burn/melt a bit. Trim the bottom off with a razor,,a very thin slice and or turn it around and use the fresh end. Keep it wet and put a drop or two directly on the coil,Vap away.......most folks liked the taste of the first several vaps so much they just threw out the cart,threw on a drip tip and re dripped the coil after several vaps,,,that my friend is called dripping.......Today using carts is sort of like driving a model T ford...
    A lot of us are to lazy to do the constent drip thing so we use cartomizers...