View Poll Results: How would you rate www.madvapes.com?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 stars

91 85.05%
  • 4 stars

12 11.21%
  • 3stars

3 2.80%
  • 2 stars

0 0%
  • 1 star

1 0.93%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: www.madvapes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Definite #5 - Really like these guys and have always been happy with the products and service.

I have ordered from Madvapes a few times now, and they have awesome prices, and shipped from NC to here only took 2 days. Unbelievable! Saw them at Vapefest on Saturday, and bought some more stuff. They are my #1 vendor for hardware.

I wish I could have gave them 4.5/5 and not just a 4, everything about my shopping experience was great. Just a couple of no biggies that, that were my fault that if they would have fixed would have given the that extra .5 to make it 5/5.

Why they didn't get that last .5; I placed an order for 2 black 510 bridgless cartos and a silver drip tip, now I would have liked silver cartos but there was no option. So I added a comment to the order that if I could get the cartos in silver that would be awesome but if not I would like the tip in black. However, I got my order exactly like I placed, black cartos and silver drip tip. A little disappointing, but like I said it was my fault. Also, I place 3 orders with them on two separate days that were all shipped out the same day. It would have been nice if the would have caught that and subsequently condensed the orders into one and adjusted shipping accordingly. But like I said, this was my fault and not a big deal. Overall this is a great company and I will be ordering from them again.
    Current PV: Ego-T, Bridgeless 510 w/Drip Tip, Buzz Pro II

Quote Originally Posted by Mjmetz View Post
    Please don't attempt to confuse the situation with facts. This is America, we don't use those anymore.

I have had great experiences ordering from MV. I had them send an order once with a missing item. They sent it out the same day they were told of the issue, and sent some juice too. My order this last week included a couple of DCT's. One of 'em had a small vertical crack in it. I left a service ticket, and got a response within minutes advising me that a new tube would be shipped out. They ship fast, answer questions quickly, and have an awesome selection of mod parts and accessories. 5 stars all the way.

BTW, try their apricot juice. It's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedateme View Post
    The man who offers to fist women bloody

Quote Originally Posted by MrBonez View Post
    I wish I could have gave them 4.5/5 and not just a 4, everything about my shopping experience was great. Just a couple of no biggies that, that were my fault that if they would have fixed would have given the that extra .5 to make it 5/5.
    Are you retarded or suffering from some sort of learning disability? Perhaps some sort of traumatic brain injury?

serious question
    Quote Originally Posted by ac0j View Post
    As a former Methodist, and from listening to some of the shit my parents said.........
    YES. KKK all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    All I ever needed was validation from fivefivesix.

I always ask myself, WWFFSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweycox View Post
    I don't like u 556 you are ignorant
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarbabe View Post
    I'm shocked 556 is still "slithering" around.
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleInStillWater View Post
    fuck you, 556!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fivefivesix View Post
    Are you retarded or suffering from some sort of learning disability? Perhaps some sort of traumatic brain injury?

serious question
    Nope, perfectly fine up there , my mother had me tested. How about yourself?
    Current PV: Ego-T, Bridgeless 510 w/Drip Tip, Buzz Pro II

Quote Originally Posted by Mjmetz View Post
    Please don't attempt to confuse the situation with facts. This is America, we don't use those anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBonez View Post
    Nope, perfectly fine up there , my mother had me tested. How about yourself?
    You should go in for a 2nd oppinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ac0j View Post
    As a former Methodist, and from listening to some of the shit my parents said.........
    YES. KKK all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    All I ever needed was validation from fivefivesix.

I always ask myself, WWFFSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweycox View Post
    I don't like u 556 you are ignorant
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarbabe View Post
    I'm shocked 556 is still "slithering" around.
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleInStillWater View Post
    fuck you, 556!!!