Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Immoral Atomizer

Default Immoral Atomizer

So, I can't stand inefficiency, and the disposable atomizer situation strikes me as particularly inefficient. To this end, I'm soliciting dead atomizers to experiment on with the promise of one of five (hopefully) immortal atomizers in return.

So far I've got jlvaughn75 to agree to donate one to the cause and in return he will receive one of the immortal atomizers. There remains four to be claimed.

Who will step up and help me defeat the scourge of disposability?
    Last edited by Moktarino; 10-27-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Fun

glad i could help mok

Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given, can surely be taken away.

After the disposable atomizer, you can work on the douche. It's been the bane of clean women for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuck View Post
    After the disposable atomizer, you can work on the douche. It's been the bane of clean women for centuries.
    They're called bidets.

Anyway, my current focus is on giving the atomizer coil a pyrex jacket. It's going to be difficult to make the glass thin enough to both fit comfortably within the housing and allow for speedy enough heat transfer to work, but I'm optimistic (generally).

hmmm....interesting.....though I usually want more details before getting myself involved. I do have my dearly departed 901 atomizer that might be willing to give himself up for a better cause. PM me for details, please.
    "killing conversations one thread at a time"

Come visit our store at: www.ncvape.com

I'd send some attys if he quits jackin my beaver!

If you really need dead atomizers shoot me a PM with your address and I will mail you a shit ton of dead atomizers of many different varieties. but you do have to quit jackin nucks beaver.

I have dead...

DW
    06-20-2009, 01:59 AM EST (The moment it all began)

occupy vapers forum member #1 - we are the 99%

Quote Originally Posted by TnA View Post
    hmmm....interesting.....though I usually want more details before getting myself involved. I do have my dearly departed 901 atomizer that might be willing to give himself up for a better cause. PM me for details, please.
    Details: The idea is to rebuild atomizers, replacing the spent coil with a new coil that is not only soldered properly, but sealed within a thin pyrex tube to prevent degradation from exposure to "the juice". Since I only recently purchased my current equipment, I don't have a stock of dead atomizers to experiment with.

It's definitely a risk, your atomizer may not come back at all if the experiment is a complete and utter failure. If it succeeds, however, you will be bestowed with an atomizer that will not die, or at least lasts significantly longer (1+ years) with proper care.

Three more Immortal(ish) Atomizers have been claimed by Spikey, Dumwaldo, and Nuck. One remains.
    Last edited by Moktarino; 10-20-2009 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Moktarino View Post
    Details: The idea is to rebuild atomizers, replacing the spent coil with a new coil that is not only soldered properly, but sealed within a thin pyrex tube to prevent degradation from exposure to "the juice". Since I only recently purchased my current equipment, I don't have a stock of dead atomizers to experiment with.

It's definitely a risk, your atomizer may not come back at all if the experiment is a complete and utter failure. If it succeeds, however, you will be bestowed with an atomizer that will not die, or at least lasts significantly longer (1+ years) with proper care.

Three more Immortal(ish) Atomizers have been claimed by Spikey, Dumwaldo, and Nuck. One remains.

OK, ill bite........

Cisco...

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    OK, ill bite........

Cisco...
    *somewhere, a bell tolls.... once*

It is done! Now for the follow-through!

Let me know if you need postage, shouldn't be more than $2 though.