Thread: Vamo V3 - Which Batteries?

Default Vamo V3 - Which Batteries?

I know, another battery thread... sorry. I had an issue with my new Vamo V3 and batteries not working so I just wanted to make sure before i drop $10-$15 a piece for some that won't work. Right now, I have an Efest IMr Li-Mn 2000mah battery in it and it is working good but the life isn't that great. I'm looking at the Panasonic NCR18650B 3400 Li-Ion. Will these work? If so, flat top or button top? Protected or unprotected? Also saw the Panasonic CGR18650CH 2250mah which is a li-ion/li-mn hybrid and the Panasonic NCR18650PB 2900mah which is also a hybrid. Anyone try these and/or can confirm if they are working or not? It seems like a lot of folks recommend the AW IMRs but just as many people say they are overpriced branded versions of the exact same Panasonic cells.

Sorry again for the repetitive question, I have been Googling for hours and can't seem to find the definitive answer.

Default Re: Vamo V3 - Which Batteries?

Cgr18650ch. No need to mess around.
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Ohio, I cant help it I was born here and Im stuck

Quote Originally Posted by warbdan View Post
    This^^^^^^

I have 10 of them they are all I use. They work well in regulated and mechanical mods. I still think a Darth fuse Sid be a good idea for you with a mechanical.

sent from my square ball vibrator

Quote Originally Posted by warbdan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchesbrew269 View Post
    This^^^^^^

I have 10 of them they are all I use. They work well in regulated and mechanical mods. I still think a Darth fuse Sid be a good idea for you with a mechanical.

sent from my square ball vibrator
    That's what I needed, thanks fellas.

Da fuq is a Darth fuse Sid?
    Originally Posted by CountryCarolyn View Post
    Are you so elligitmately uniformed about what real statues of libatations, that you don't comprehend he has nothing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    I gots 99, but a fuck ain't one.

team420 Guest

I just ordered Panasonic NCR18650B 3400's. I think they have a max 5amp output, whichh is fine, cuz the vamo has a 5amp limit.

Always go unprotected for the vamo.