Thread: Looking for a 18650 or 26650 mechanical mod that fits w/ KICK and 2-cent fuse

Question Looking for a 18650 or 26650 mechanical mod that fits w/ KICK and 2-cent fuse

Hi there,

Before someone lambasts me, I have been to multiple sites that sell these items and watched different video reviews and it's still not clear to me. Most of the shops sell the same items, some have other choices. After almost a month of research, I have decided to sign up on this forum in hopes of some useful information on this.

I want to go with mechanical so that it doesn't have all the electronic parts that break. I want a unit that can work all day, if not up to 3 days, before having to recharge and so on.

I prefer the telescoping that is smooth (like the Smoktech Natural Flattop), but I will accept a true telescoping mod if it's accommodates what I am looking for in a mod. I also prefer the flat top.

I have looked at the Smoktech Natural and quite a few others. I know there was a model that accepts the KICK with the 26650 (like the Zenesis that seems to be retired), but not sure if there's room for a safety fuse as well.

Does anyone own such an animal or know of one that will specifically fit this criteria?
    Last edited by ComputerJunkie; 09-03-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Ohio, I cant help it I was born here and Im stuck

Default Re: Looking for a 18650 or 26650 mechanical mod that fits w/ KICK and 2-cent fuse

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerJunkie View Post
    Hi there,

Before someone lambasts me, I have been to multiple sites that sell these items and watched different video reviews and it's still not clear to me. Most of the shops sell the same items, some have other choices. After almost a month of research, I have decided to sign up on this forum in hopes of some useful information on this.

I want to go with mechanical so that it doesn't have all the electronic parts that break. I want a unit that can work all day, if not up to 3 days, before having to recharge and so on.

I prefer the telescoping that is smooth (like the Smoktech Natural Flattop), but I will accept a true telescoping mod if it's accommodates what I am looking for in a mod. I also prefer the flat top.

I have looked at the Smoktech Natural and quite a few others. I know there was a model that accepts the KICK with the 26650 (like the Zenesis that seems to be retired), but not sure if there's room for a safety fuse as well.

Does anyone own such an animal or know of one that will specifically fit this criteria?
    Your not asking for much are you?

sent from my square ball vibrator

Default Re: Looking for a 18650 or 26650 mechanical mod that fits w/ KICK and 2-cent fuse

You can put a 26500 and a kick in a BAM. I have a few of them. You can drive over it with a truck, great mod.
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

Default Looking for a 18650 or 26650 mechanical mod that fits w/ KICK and 2-cent fuse

Not many fans of mech mods around here, so good luck meeting all of that criteria...

Quote Originally Posted by Vatic vapor View Post
    You can put a 26500 and a kick in a BAM. I have a few of them. You can drive over it with a truck, great mod.
    The BAM isn't a "true" mech, it has wires in the switch, but the BAM is a solid mod, and Ed is a good dude.

Also the Bombshell Stinger, can use 26650 and a Kick. But like the BAM, I believe it has wires in the switch too.

On the real tho, you are better off with an 18650, battery tech has gotten to the point where you can run an 18650 High Drain Pannasonic with 2900 mah. A 26650 is pointless, because they are either 3500 mah, or 3000 mah, and the extra mah, is useless to us, whether with a Kick, or unkicked.

The Legacy, is one that I know can run a kicked 18650. So can the Nzonic.
    Last edited by jkmtwo; 09-03-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchesbrew269 View Post
    Your not asking for much are you?

sent from my square ball vibrator
    Well, now, I forgot to say...lambasting and sarcastic comments.

Thanks!

Hi Jkmtwo,

I am definitely going to look into these mods. I remember seeing that in a Legacy review, but I am going to have another look at the BAM and Nzonic. I haven't run into the Ed yet, that I know of, so I will check into that one as well.

Thank you to Vatic Vapor, as well. I like the sound of the durability!

Thank you for your helpful input!

Last edited by ComputerJunkie; 09-03-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerJunkie View Post
    Hi Jkmtwo,

I am definitely going to look into these mods. I remember seeing that in a Legacy review, but I am going to have another look at the BAM and Nzonic. I haven't run into the Ed yet, that I know of, so I will check into that one as well.

Thank you to Vatic Vapor, as well. I like the sound of the durability!

Thank you for your helpful input!

Just want to point out, "Ed" is Ed the Green , the maker of the BAM

HAM from Jail Bird is coming out soon, 26650 Hybrid. Cant say yet on if it will allow for the Kick or not. The Poldiac (18650,500 and 350 by changing tubes) from mmvapors works fine with a Kick but not sure about the 2cent though I would imagine there is enough squish in the spring to allow for it.

I love my Poldiac, but if you're looking for something telescoping the Atmizoo Roller may fit your req's. Another fixed length that would work is the Nemesis. Good thing about that one is you get all the tubes (unlike the poldiac!) and the new Nemi clone is supposedly spot on.