Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hcigar Chi-You clone

Default Hcigar Chi-You clone

Having a bit of trouble finding a vendor in the US who is selling these...

Anyone?

JM22 (Pressed Brass Set) w/ Brass Quasar | REO Grand w/ RM2 (x2)| Provari v2.5 w/ KFL+ | Richman Hybrid #24 | Bombshell Stinger (Kicked) w/ R91 | Sigelei #8 w/ RSST + Fusions SG-1 Hybrid Kit | SS Nemesis Clone w/ Omega RDA | SS Hcigar Chi-You w/ Trident

Default Re: Hcigar Chi-You clone

Beetlejuice? Is that you?

Say it three time m8 ^_^

Sent from my SCH-I535 VZW Samsung Galaxy S3 mod'd with AOKP using Tapatalk 4

JM22 (Pressed Brass Set) w/ Brass Quasar | REO Grand w/ RM2 (x2)| Provari v2.5 w/ KFL+ | Richman Hybrid #24 | Bombshell Stinger (Kicked) w/ R91 | Sigelei #8 w/ RSST + Fusions SG-1 Hybrid Kit | SS Nemesis Clone w/ Omega RDA | SS Hcigar Chi-You w/ Trident

I got one from a dude on FB. They're pretty solid.

I think AK Vapors has them, or at least they were doing a pre-order on them recently. Have you checked there?
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray | Phone/SMS: 612-293-6405

Never heard of them... Have a link Basil? I Googled and missed

Saw a bloke from Australia, got one in a co-op, looks like quality to me... Appreciate the help brother

Huh. They don't have it up any more. Turns out I was one page off...it was at AKA Vapors. While they are currently selling silver plated contacts, they don't have the actual mod up at all on the page.
    Want to get a hold of me? | Twitter: @basilray | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/basilray | Phone/SMS: 612-293-6405

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Brooks View Post
    Never heard of them... Have a link Basil? I Googled and missed

Check that, AKA Vapors - yes, they have the silver pins it appears (which is what I wanted, but the whole mod, not just the pins)

Thanks for the leads though Basil, you rock.

Hey guys new to the forum but I've also been looking for a chi you clone and found it on egovape.com

CHECK FASTTECH......COMING SOON, OR THERE NOW