Thread: Looking for a good lava tube

Default Looking for a good lava tube

For my wife's birthday, I want to try to find her a lava tube with a purple body. Anybody know of such a thing. I'm not having much luck searching. If not a lava tube, then some kind of electronic mod with a purple body. Any suggestions?

Ohio, I cant help it I was born here and Im stuck

Default Re: Looking for a good lava tube

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtheemcee View Post
    For my wife's birthday, I want to try to find her a lava tube with a purple body. Anybody know of such a thing. I'm not having much luck searching. If not a lava tube, then some kind of electronic mod with a purple body. Any suggestions?
    You can buy her any mod and buy a jwrap that is purple. You can even get them in custom designs. I normally would not say spend 13$ on a vinal wrap, but colored mods are not the easiedt things to come across. The vamo, tmax and mini Max have colors, but you have ro aearch them out.

I would also recomend you get a vamo over a lava tube. Close in price and has more features. It also is more likly to hold up over time than a lava tube will.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Last edited by Witchesbrew269; 07-04-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtheemcee View Post
    here's a purple version of "a lava tube" which looks more like a cheapo ecig or ego twist that some newbies start out using.

http://www.ecigsbuy.com/2013-brand-n...tte-p-516.html

at least there's a purple color option. you didn't specify if it needed to have a nice 14500 battery or not.

you could also get her a mod and a can of purple spray paint to color it herself.
    Last edited by chessmaster2000; 07-04-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Look on fastech.com I bought a purple vv mod there .

Looking for a good lava tube
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofChaos View Post
    You do realize that your question is an Oymoron, right?
    I'll have to ask a Jew what "Oymoron" is. BUT It sounds anti-Semitic.

My wife wants one of the volcano lavatube v2's.

I told her good, they have a thick construction, chip is the same chip in every other chinese device. Normally the chassis breaks before the chips do.

Go for it.

I would only get a Tesla, Sigelei v3 Telescope or the Volcano LT 2 mostly on the basis that they're all constructed like tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    One of the key components to understanding VF is to know how special you are unlikely to be.

Quote Originally Posted by smileymooreville View Post
    Look on fastech.com I bought a purple vv mod there .
    smiley - is this the one you got? http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...ble-voltage-el

i picked up a couple of those x6s, but i cannot tell the difference when changing voltages with the atty/tank. all the settings seem to be the same ... and much too low.

Quote Originally Posted by junquedujour View Post
    smiley - is this the one you got? http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...ble-voltage-el

i picked up a couple of those x6s, but i cannot tell the difference when changing voltages with the atty/tank. all the settings seem to be the same ... and much too low.
    I like mine but it doesn't' have near as much power as I would have liked, but I am a mod whore and have it as a back up or a smaller stealth mod

FICKEN SIE DIE HASSER,LIBE DIE MICH HASSEN MICH MOTIVIEREN MICH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Skank View Post
    Noobs hazing noobs. It's like machines building machines. It ain't right, I tell ya.

FICKEN SIE DIE HASSER,LIBE DIE MICH HASSEN MICH MOTIVIEREN MICH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Skank View Post
    Noobs hazing noobs. It's like machines building machines. It ain't right, I tell ya.