Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best cartomizer to use with Provari

Default Re: Best cartomizer to use with Provari

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    You know you wanna fuck me, I'll take your dog for a walk afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    The 'what juice are you using' question is pointless. It's just a ruse to find out if you're using VG juice and then to recommend PG instead. It's complete bullshit, and I regularly use all or mostly VG juice in all the devices that these other guys use and they work just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by imdavegoodman View Post
    PG VG .... Doesn't matter to me. Whatever tastes good.
    Yeah, I vape mostly VG too. I was just thinking, if the juice is dark, it may be clogging up the works.
    "I'll always be here for you when you fall"
    - floor

Quote Originally Posted by damselle View Post
    Ikenvapes makes the best cartos. Their on vacation until I think the 15th. They said there will be a big stock update when they return. They run out quickly, so your best best is put some stuff on the wish list. Boges are pretty good cartos still. Smoke tech sucks.

Mom and pop vapors have some nice tanks.

If your cartos are flooding in the tank, try pushing the carto back out a little, not enough so the juice leaks out. Turn the tank upside down and push the carto back in. This should push the juice out of the carto back in the tank. This is another reason why boges work better, they're filled from the bottom, so thers not the flooding that you get with the flanged.

What are the ohms on your cartos?
    Ikenvapes makes the best cartos. Their on vacation until I think the 15th. They said there will be a big stock update when they return. They run out quickly, so your best best is put some stuff on the wish list. Boges are pretty good cartos still. Smoke tech sucks.

Mom and pop vapors have some nice tanks.

If your cartos are flooding in the tank, try pushing the carto back out a little, not enough so the juice leaks out. Turn the tank upside down and push the carto back in. This should push the juice out of the carto back in the tank. This is another reason why boges work better, they're filled from the bottom, so thers not the flooding that you get with the flanged.

What are the ohms on your cartos?
    I call bullshit on th ikenvape pitch. They are the same as every other carto I have ever tried.
    Originally Posted by CountryCarolyn View Post
    Are you so elligitmately uniformed about what real statues of libatations, that you don't comprehend he has nothing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    I gots 99, but a fuck ain't one.

I did. Vaping was working, but I didn't like the consistency of the Ctwist. Wasn't reliable. The plan is to quit, but it'll be nice to have a good vape now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by cappadoc View Post
    I call bullshit on th ikenvape pitch. They are the same as every other carto I have ever tried.
    Lol. You really mean it too, doubly so!

They've been good for me....
    "I'll always be here for you when you fall"
    - floor

Lol. You really mean it too, doubly so!

They've been good for me....
    Well, you said it 3 times on page 1
    Originally Posted by CountryCarolyn View Post
    Are you so elligitmately uniformed about what real statues of libatations, that you don't comprehend he has nothing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    I gots 99, but a fuck ain't one.

Be gentle, its been a while ok???

Be gentle, its been a while ok???

First off the consistency problem has nothing to do with the EgoTwist or the Provari. They are simply a power source. The carto is the problem and they don't know if you're getting 4 volts from a $20 device or a $200 device.

Cartos are a outdated system. They were never designed to be refilled let alone put in a tank. The quality control on some brands may be a bit better than others but in general cartos just suk balls. Sadly every 5 pack may have a really good one that keeps people buying them but most of the time 3 out of 5 are crap right out of the box.

Nothing is perfect. You just need to figure out what is more important to you personally. If you want the best flavor and performance then you should use a dripping atomizer. If you want the convenience of a larger capacity tank then a bottom coil Protank or Evod from Kanger is currently the best choice. The smart move would be to have both for different circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozthepissedoffhippy View Post
    First off the consistency problem has nothing to do with the EgoTwist or the Provari. They are simply a power source. The carto is the problem and they don't know if you're getting 4 volts from a $20 device or a $200 device.

Cartos are a outdated system. They were never designed to be refilled let alone put in a tank. The quality control on some brands may be a bit better than others but in general cartos just suk balls. Sadly every 5 pack may have a really good one that keeps people buying them but most of the time 3 out of 5 are crap right out of the box.

Nothing is perfect. You just need to figure out what is more important to you personally. If you want the best flavor and performance then you should use a dripping atomizer. If you want the convenience of a larger capacity tank then a bottom coil Protank or Evod from Kanger is currently the best choice. The smart move would be to have both for different circumstances.
    ^^^^ Nailed it !!!