Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: kanger eVod coils

Ohio, I cant help it I was born here and Im stuck

Default Re: kanger eVod coils

Quote Originally Posted by junquedujour View Post
    i've vaped the kanger t2, t3, mt3, and now the evod.
    after several tank fills - the evod is the win for me. i won't be buying anymore kanger t2s/t3s/mt3s.

i'm still on the stock coil in it, and it has given consistent hits/vapes ... not one dry hit.
    for me, the downside issues are the clear, non-changeable drip tip, and the need for an 510->ego adapter.
    I agree 100% am sticking to the evods and my pro tank. They are cheaper to keep up and they give a better vape than the T3 IMO. Depending on the device a 510>ego is not all ways needed i don't need it on my zmax and the evods fit my VAMO with out one. So i am good for now. Down the road i may need one for other devices though. I picked one up for my vamo for T3s so I am good if i get there. You called it on the clear tip that is the big one for me.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Last edited by Witchesbrew269; 05-12-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Alright, I haven't tried the bottom coil clearomizers yet (evod, protank), and you fagets have convinced me to give it a go with an evod... but heed my warning, if this vape is shitty, dry, or doesn't meet my expectations, expect a taunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchesbrew269 View Post
    I agree 100% am sticking to the evods and my pro tank. They are cheaper to keep up and they give a better vape than the T3 IMO. Depending on the device a 510>ego is not all ways needed i don't need it on my zmax and the evods fit my VAMO with out one. So i am good for now. Down the road i may need one for other devices though. I picked one up for my vamo for T3s so I am good if i get there. You called it on the clear tip that is the big one for me.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    even though i don't like the clear/permanent driptip - i really hope they don't change anything with it - cuz the thing (as a whole) simply works as it is. sometimes when they attempt a better mousetrap they really screw things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Skank View Post
    Alright, I haven't tried the bottom coil clearomizers yet (evod, protank), and you fagets have convinced me to give it a go with an evod... but heed my warning, if this vape is shitty, dry, or doesn't meet my expectations, expect a taunting!
    don't forget to order the adapter, if you don't have one already.
    as far the rest, we'll get over it. you don't scare me anymore. ;-D

with all the kudos i give to it, keep in mind that it IS still in the clearo family, hence the flavor IS muted. it's the ease and limited fiddlyness that appeals to me.

don't forget to order the adapter, if you don't have one already.
    as far the rest, we'll get over it. you don't scare me anymore. ;-D
    I have an adapter.

Anymore? You feared me in the past?

with all the kudos i give to it, keep in mind that it IS still in the clearo family, hence the flavor IS muted. it's the ease and limited fiddlyness that appeals to me.
    Of course, clearomizers suck bawlz. I too am retrying it for the sake of convenience. If it can actually feed well enough to avoid dry hits, then I might use it for a flavorless nic blend, or something basic like blueberry menthol. But if I get dry hits, I'm gonna take a wet shit in it, and send it to Gerp.

I've found the Evod is my go-to lately, too. I've got a million wraps on a SS wick with a 2.7 ohm coil at 6 volts on the Provari, and it never misses a beat. When it gets gurgly from condensation, I do the Witchesplooge shake. I have to carry juice around, but with the Provari in 18490 mode it's a pretty pocket friendly setup. I haven't broken this tip off yet, which is a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Skank View Post
    I have an adapter.

Anymore? You feared me in the past?
    ummm. yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blewt View Post
    I've found the Evod is my go-to lately, too. I've got a million wraps on a SS wick with a 2.7 ohm coil at 6 volts on the Provari, and it never misses a beat. When it gets gurgly from condensation, I do the Witchesplooge shake. I have to carry juice around, but with the Provari in 18490 mode it's a pretty pocket friendly setup. I haven't broken this tip off yet, which is a plus.
    for me, the draw on the thing is the closest to dripping an atty/rba that i have found. same for you?

for me, the draw on the thing is the closest to dripping an atty/rba that i have found. same for you?
    I have a love/hate with the draw... the air holes are lower on the base than they are on the T3, so if I tighten the adapter enough to where it is rock solid on my mod, the draw tightens up a little too much. I have to back it off some. Still no complaints really. I've just gotten used to the airier draw on my rba stuff. From a flavor/vapor/convenience standpoint, it's hard to beat, though. I really don't know what I would think with silica wicks... I ripped them out before I even tried them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blewt View Post
    I have a love/hate with the draw... the air holes are lower on the base than they are on the T3, so if I tighten the adapter enough to where it is rock solid on my mod, the draw tightens up a little too much. I have to back it off some. Still no complaints really. I've just gotten used to the airier draw on my rba stuff. From a flavor/vapor/convenience standpoint, it's hard to beat, though. I really don't know what I would think with silica wicks... I ripped them out before I even tried them.
    what are you using for wicking?