Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kranger pro tank

Default Re: Kranger pro tank

Quote Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
    Wow man, I looked over at their DIY flavorings (if I'm ever looking to purchase something, I always check the rest of their wares to make it worth the shipping), and god damn. They're selling 4mls of TPA flavoring for over $2. What a fucking rip, considering 8mls only costs $1.50 at Wizard Labs. Assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Skank View Post
    Wow man, I looked over at their DIY flavorings (if I'm ever looking to purchase something, I always check the rest of their wares to make it worth the shipping), and god damn. They're selling 4mls of TPA flavoring for over $2. What a fucking rip, considering 8mls only costs $1.50 at Wizard Labs. Assholes.
    did you look at the price on their nic base.

Frank, get a grip.
    Vendors can't have cheap everything, but they do try and offer all your needs.
    You'll find a vendor that has DIY flavorings that will be cheaper, but then the Pro tank they are selling the price will be through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephuhnator View Post
    Kangertech recently decided to offer the blisterpack to bring the price down I heard, it's official Kanger product with the seal looks just like the other one I got in the leather case. I love the leather case, it's like a fine jewelry box quality, and it smells good
    Just an FYI, I'm in a co-op for a few of these, and according to the Kanger rep, the leather cases were discarded because the case was causing some of the heads to have a nasty taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Frank, get a grip.
    Vendors can't have cheap everything, but they do try and offer all your needs.
    Bah.

And this is why they believe it's cool to overprice, because people like you roll over and take it in the anus. I pay premiums on premium products. As a consumer, I expect competitive pricing for everything else. I suppose you think that people should get a grip while gas prices reach record highs? But hey! No problem. The gas station with expensive gas has candy bars on sale, 2/$1.00, and they really try to stock their store with a little of everything.

Bah.

And this is why they believe it's cool to overprice, because people like you roll over and take it in the anus. I pay premiums on premium products. As a consumer, I expect competitive pricing for everything else. I suppose you think that people should get a grip while gas prices reach record highs? But hey! No problem. The gas station with expensive gas has candy bars on sale, 2/$1.00, and they really try to stock their store with a little of everything.
    You're just a cranky idiot that lives in a fantasy world and can't seem to comprehend basic business.

Every vaper seems to have different vendors for different items, because there is no one stop shop to get the best prices on everything.

They can't buy bulk in every fucking item to have the best price. Some things they may buy 1000 pieces at a time which they then can give a better price than the person that can only buy 50 or 100 pieces at a time.

Like I said, get a grip.

Retarded yes. Fucking thing don't leak.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

I just did an order from the capevape site. Immediately after I completed the order, my Junkmail inbox was blown up with suspicious emails, all tied to this website.
    Some were about my "jeapordized" chase card, some mails about my email to THEM (that I never sent) was undeliverable, all had attachments of some sort. Not sure whats going on, take notice!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    You're just a cranky idiot that lives in a fantasy world and can't seem to comprehend basic business.
    Crazy? Perhaps. Idiot, I think we both know better.

There's a difference between selling a product at a higher rate than others who sell the same product, and just straight up ripping people off. 4mls/$2.XX for TPA flavoring, for example. Surely someone as advanced in business as yourself can tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    Retarded yes. Fucking thing don't leak.
    i read they did at first.they had too many wicks causing it to flood.