Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kranger pro tank

Default Kranger pro tank

Where the hell can I get a kranger pro tank I want one?

Ohio, I cant help it I was born here and Im stuck

Default Re: Kranger pro tank

Surf the net. As soon as people get them in they sell out. I got mine then 3 hours later I went to post the link here and they were sold out. You can try sunvapers that is where I got mine but they are probley sold out. I got mine the first day they released them and I was lucky as hell.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ibanshredr View Post
    Where the hell can I get a kranger pro tank I want one?
    I bought one with the leather case at Vape Dojo and one cheaper without the leather case at Vapin' in the Cape. Absolutely love these!

http://www.vapedojo.com/products/kanger-protank

http://www.vapininthecape.com/search...x=0&search.y=0
    Last edited by Stephuhnator; 04-13-2013 at 07:45 AM. Reason: forgot links

Quote Originally Posted by Stephuhnator View Post
    I bought one with the leather case at Vape Dojo and one cheaper without the leather case at Vapin' in the Cape. Absolutely love these!

http://www.vapedojo.com/products/kanger-protank

http://www.vapininthecape.com/search...x=0&search.y=0
    Those are some good deals mine was 21.99. I have never seen them in the blister pack before.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchesbrew269 View Post
    Those are some good deals mine was 21.99. I have never seen them in the blister pack before.

Kangertech recently decided to offer the blisterpack to bring the price down I heard, it's official Kanger product with the seal looks just like the other one I got in the leather case. I love the leather case, it's like a fine jewelry box quality, and it smells good

I have went through several kanger tanks and came up with one outcome. They suck. I have found my #1 tank and am now completely satisfied. It can be found at stormys vapor cellar. It is the UDCT cartomizer locking tank. The UDCT stands for ultimate dual coil tank. It is virtually leak proof and gives smooth consistent hits.

I found that the kanger loads up and ends up leaking A LOT! You constantly have to flick your battery to get your juice out of the coil.

Yup, no more wicks for me. Cartos are the way to go. P.S. UDCT 1.5 ohm should not be fired art more than 3.7 volts.

Quote Originally Posted by Weimaraner View Post
    I have went through several kanger tanks and came up with one outcome. They suck. I have found my #1 tank and am now completely satisfied. It can be found at stormys vapor cellar. It is the UDCT cartomizer locking tank. The UDCT stands for ultimate dual coil tank. It is virtually leak proof and gives smooth consistent hits.

I found that the kanger loads up and ends up leaking A LOT! You constantly have to flick your battery to get your juice out of the coil.

Yup, no more wicks for me. Cartos are the way to go. P.S. UDCT 1.5 ohm should not be fired art more than 3.7 volts.
    With your first post you have bestowed upon us your horrendous ignorance. Now put on your dunce cap and quietly make your way to the corner until you can interact properly with the rest of the class.

Default Kranger pro tank

Lol, that dude is retarded

Nobody sells Kranger pro tanks from my understanding.

You may have to settle for a Kanger Pro tank.