Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kanger pro tank

Ohio, I cant help it I was born here and Im stuck

Default kanger pro tank

I got my protank in the mail today. so far all i can say is if your a kanger fan you will love it. all the plus sides of tje t3 but with a smother and better flavor . the tip isn't as bad as i thought it would either. sorry for all the jacked up typing i got a smart phone and i am getting adjusted to this little ass keyboard.
    Last edited by Witchesbrew269; 03-18-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Default kanger pro tank

Quote Originally Posted by Witchesbrew269 View Post
    I got my protank in the mail today. so far all i can say is if your a kanger fan you will love it. all the plus sides of tje t3 but with a smother and better flavor . the tip isn't as bad as i thought it would either. sorry for all the jacked up typing i got a smart phone and i am getting adjusted to this little ass keyboard.
    Whoa, whoah, whoah. THIS is the keyboard you're not adjusted to? Holy fuck.

Default Re: kanger pro tank

this little ass
    When you talk dirty, I kinda get a boner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ac0j View Post
    As a former Methodist, and from listening to some of the shit my parents said.........
    YES. KKK all the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    All I ever needed was validation from fivefivesix.

I always ask myself, WWFFSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweycox View Post
    I don't like u 556 you are ignorant
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarbabe View Post
    I'm shocked 556 is still "slithering" around.
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleInStillWater View Post
    fuck you, 556!!!

Smartphone? Get tapatalk, it makes forum browsing a hell of a lot better than using the phone's browser.

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    One of the key components to understanding VF is to know how special you are unlikely to be.

I've been using a smoketech dual coil 3.5 mil tank. Just wondering what makes the Kanger better or worse? i like the smoketech, especially for the price and the cartos are reasonable to replace.

Ohio, I cant help it I was born here and Im stuck

Well for starters it is a matter of taste. Some people love clearomizers some hate them. Personally I think they are smoother and have a cleaner flavor. They are more streamline on a ego and you can see your juice level. It is hard to compair a Kanger to a carto tank. They are two different monsters. I only used cartomizers for a long time, but not I use Kangers and NOVAs. Like I said it is a personal taste preference. The protank is actually a glassomizer and it performs better than the other Kangers so far. I like the T3s also some say they suck and they love the T2. Your best bet is to pick up a T2 and T3 and see wich one you like best if you are interested. You can dry burn and clean the Kangers and you are not limited to one flavor like in a cartomizers also.
    Last edited by Witchesbrew269; 03-19-2013 at 09:53 AM.

I think I will pick a couple up and see how they perform for me. i do like the idea of being able to swap flavors up easily. Thanks.

Well for starters it is a matter of taste. Some people love clearomizers some hate them. Personally I think they are smoother and have a cleaner flavor. They are more streamline on a ego and you can see your juice level. It is hard to compair a Kanger to a carto tank. They are two different monsters. I only used cartomizers for a long time, but not I use Kangers and NOVAs. Like I said it is a personal taste preference. The protank is actually a glassomizer and it performs better than the other Kangers so far. I like the T3s also some say they suck and they love the T2. Your best bet is to pick up a T2 and T3 and see wich one you like best if you are interested. You can dry burn and clean the Kangers and you are not limited to one flavor like in a cartomizers also.
    your welcome for introducing you to kangers.....lol. Beers on you next time...
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

Is the tank on a "Protank" actually glass, or polyprop? And is the tank all one piece, I'm assuming?

Quote Originally Posted by beamrider View Post
    Is the tank on a "Protank" actually glass, or polyprop? And is the tank all one piece, I'm assuming?
    Glass and no, it has replaceable atomizer heads like its predecessors.

sent from some bullshit program on my nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    One of the key components to understanding VF is to know how special you are unlikely to be.