Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand opening! The Vapor Chef, coupon code "grand25" for 25% off!

Default Grand opening! The Vapor Chef, coupon code "grand25" for 25% off!

Default Re: Grand opening! The Vapor Chef, coupon code "grand25" for 25% off!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaporChef View Post

Your logo makes me think of a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by smileymooreville View Post
    Your logo makes me think of a serial killer.
    Sweet.

Sweet.
    Roflmao!!!

You're asking a great deal for such little amount.

5ml/$3.99 = $.80/ml
    15ml/$10.99 = $.73/ml
    30ml/$19.99 = $.67/ml

You do realize, that your largest competitors don't even charge this much, for the most part. One comes to mind, Alien Visions. They make, controversially, one of the best selling juices in the market. And they sell their 30ml bottles for $16.30, or, $.54/ml.

You've little, to no name. A brand new company, and you think people are going to pay $.67/ml? Good luck, champ!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Skank View Post
    You're asking a great deal for such little amount.

5ml/$3.99 = $.80/ml
    15ml/$10.99 = $.73/ml
    30ml/$19.99 = $.67/ml

You do realize, that your largest competitors don't even charge this much, for the most part. One comes to mind, Alien Visions. They make, controversially, one of the best selling juices in the market. And they sell their 30ml bottles for $16.30, or, $.54/ml.

You've little, to no name. A brand new company, and you think people are going to pay $.67/ml? Good luck, champ!

Coupon code is "grand25" Why so angry? $19.99 isn't bad for 30 ml of a great ejuice. You don't have to buy it if you don't want to, cheif.

Coupon code is "grand25" Why so angry? $19.99 isn't bad for 30 ml of a great ejuice. You don't have to buy it if you don't want to, cheif.
    Actually, 19.99 for 30 mil is fucking ridiculous.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    Actually, 19.99 for 30 mil is fucking ridiculous.
    I concur.

And I'm guessing they only sell juice, right? Juice that nobody has ever heard of?

Quote Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout View Post
    I concur.

And I'm guessing they only sell juice, right? Juice that nobody has ever heard of?
    If I was opening a new juice site, I'd go with $50 for 30 mils. Course, that would be if I was stupid enough to enter an industry pending regulation.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    If I was opening a new juice site, I'd go with $50 for 30 mils. Course, that would be if I was stupid enough to enter an industry pending regulation.
    Your loss, not mine.