Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Got swindled again

Quote Originally Posted by USAGeorge View Post
    But Paypal itself is a protection against a transaction gone bad,,,no???????????????
    Paypal will probably pull the payment in the event of a scam, but there's also a chance of you getting your account revoked.
    Paypal hates e-cigs for whatever reason and won't allow sales of them via their services... unless you don't tell them it's what you're buying.
    Last edited by Algernon; 11-25-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mj View Post
    One of the key components to understanding VF is to know how special you are unlikely to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozthepissedoffhippy View Post
    So how long was the wait and what did shipping cost if you don't mind me asking ?
    I'm a Dekang juice user, Yeah, I happen to like that cheap, 100% PG juice. Normally I order from Madvapes. $11 for 50ml, shipping for $3. But they were out of what I was looking for one day so I decided to do a small test order with VaporBreak. I ordered three 50ml bottles at $5 each. Shipping was $5.72. So it was $15 cheaper than Madvapes. I got the order in 10 days and it was packed so well that it took me about an hour to open the damn package. haha

I'm not sure how they came up with that $5.72 shipping charge. Weight, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Deweycox View Post
    look chinese right? is it worth the wait to get it to save a dollar or two? id rather search for products from us vendor who will have it in your mailbox for within 3-4 days
    It says this next to their shipping options:
    PEAK SEASON WARNING! You must accept long delays in tracking register and shipping due to strict inspections by China Customs.

Since I have a touch of the "I want it now" syndrome I didn't go with them.
    Vapor Bank in Indiana has the vamo for $38 today, it looks like black button only and there is no comment on if its the newer revision with no flat top battery issues.

*edit* lol just tried calling the phone number on vaporbanks contact us page. Its a fake number the guy who answered had no clue what a vaporbank was
    Last edited by VictoryNotVengence; 11-25-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Member of the Prison Island of Banned Vapers

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Paypal hates e-cigs for whatever reason and won't allow sales of them via their services...
    But yet you can go on ebay and buy a "personal vaporizer" and pay with paypal..I never understood that..I guess its all in how you title it..
    I made a mistake once..I thought i was wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by whtt View Post
    But yet you can go on ebay and buy a "personal vaporizer" and pay with paypal..I never understood that..I guess its all in how you title it..
    Yeah my first e-cig purchase was from HealthCabin nearly three years ago and I used paypal.

They're iffy about it, fuck them.

One of the key components to understanding VF is to know how special you are unlikely to be.

Quote Originally Posted by RsL View Post
    I'm a Dekang juice user, Yeah, I happen to like that cheap, 100% PG juice. Normally I order from Madvapes. $11 for 50ml, shipping for $3. But they were out of what I was looking for one day so I decided to do a small test order with VaporBreak. I ordered three 50ml bottles at $5 each. Shipping was $5.72. So it was $15 cheaper than Madvapes. I got the order in 10 days and it was packed so well that it took me about an hour to open the damn package. haha

I'm not sure how they came up with that $5.72 shipping charge. Weight, perhaps?
    Mt. Baker Vapor is $10.53 per 50ml bottle for USA mixed juice and it's pretty good. I like their cinnamon bun.

I bet they steep the shit out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Paypal will probably pull the payment in the event of a scam, but there's also a chance of you getting your account revoked.
    Paypal hates e-cigs for whatever reason and won't allow sales of them via their services... unless you don't tell them it's what you're buying.

and yet, i was able to use paypal for a liberty-flights order on friday - since the charges go thru the UK. it's so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    I bet they steep the shit out of it.
    I bet they don't. It's made to order.

WOW!