Thread: Indigo Vapor

Default Indigo Vapor

Greetings Gang,

www.indigovapor.com is a pretty new company ( A month old) and just getting started. We primarily consider ourselves an e Juice company but we do carry hardware aimed mostly at new vapers.

We started Indigo Vapor due to our love of vaping and the community built around it and not vice versa. We are enthusiasts just like the customers we sell too. And try to deliver the highest quality products and customer service.

Anyway enough about the business. I look forward to participating in the forums and exchanging ideas with everyone.

All comments on the store, design and products are welcome. Just be gentle, we're using a template atm but are in the process of designing a customized site.

Thanks for your time all!

Congrats on your new business but you really need to PM admin to become a vendor. Read the forum rules!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sherlynn View Post
    Congrats on your new business but you really need to PM admin to become a vendor. Read the forum rules!!!!
    Thank you! I did PM an admin and after I read the forum rules. I just assumed it was taken care of, my bad.