Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is vaping safe ???

Lightbulb Is vaping safe ???

How safe is vaping ? I started vaping a few months ago will I feel healthier than if I smoked conventional cigarettes

Welcome, Scott I feel 100% better. I hope you have the same results.

I imagine this will be good

No one knows the answer to that question. I can only speak for myself that I feel better. I made the swtich about 2 years ago. I dont snore anymore, dont hack up lung butter in the morning and I no longer stink. Wait a second.

You started vaping a few months ago? Are you smoke free? I would guess not because if you were completely smoke free and were only vaping you would know that within a few months

Welcome to VF
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

If you don't already feel healthier you are doing it wrong.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

I felt like dogshit in the morning until I lowered the nic from 24 to under 16...its addictive and may make you lazier than not vaping...but they say nicotine is about as safe as caffeine and safer alternative from cigs..

Welcome aboard, Scott!

Talking Reply

Well I've had two 12.5 gram pouches on three months and haven't had a caught in about four weeks since my little blip but on the whole do feel a lot better but might just be psychological I dunno. I wud say that I'm not gonna go back to crappy cigs as they make me feel like crap. Even the smell of cigs I detest now . Think im a Capitol for life now as I don't think I can quit the nicotine lol I'm using a vivi nova on an ego battery and it capes well. Anyone got any suggestions for my next put have ??

Omg so many spelling mistakes lol crappy predictave text on my iPhone lol sorry I'm not a retard lol

Quote Originally Posted by STFUBitches View Post
    Welcome aboard, Scott!
    Ok will do ty