Thread: ego-t battery charge

Default ego-t battery charge

Do you have to wait until the ego-t battery fully discharges to charge it up again for longer life span, or does it matter with these type batteries. I'm using the standard 650mah.

I do but it don't matter ....

When I got my ego-c kit, i used one batt right away to test it out, and put the other one right on the charger. I did not DRAIN the first battery, but I was definitely using it. but As soon as the 2nd battery was fully charged I swapped and I have not noticed anything so far. Ego batteries are so cheap, for me it was more important to quit smoking and start vaping, then worry if i may need to replace a ego battery later that only costs like 15-30$. That was my trade off.

-MayheM

NiCad batteries suffered form the "memory effect", Lithium batteries do not. It doesn't matter if you fully discharge the battery before charging, it won't make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
    NiCad batteries suffered form the "memory effect", Lithium batteries do not. It doesn't matter if you fully discharge the battery before charging, it won't make any difference.
    I thought that was so - thanks for the confirmation!

Yea, I put my ego on to charge no matter if it needs it or not when I'm going out and gonna to be using it.
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

Plug it in and within 5 minutes in may start charging. One of the two ego-t batteries (1000mah) I've been using already for over a month does it.. It's drained but won't charge, at least not right away. I say a month of heavy abuse might do it. But another one still goes well. If before 1000 mah were enough for a day and a half of vaping now it lasts me barely a day. Which is still not too bad.