Thread: Vapingzone

Default Vapingzone

What are your feelings on the super concentrates and VZ in general? Seems really easy. Probably a good way for me to get started with DIY. My stuff should be here by weeks end.

I didn't see a thread on VZ let me know if there is one, thanks.

I ordered only one of the Super Concentrated Flavors yesterday. Honey Flue Cured Tobacco. From what I read it's all the flavor you need for a Honey Flue Cured taste (which is what I want obviously) at 2.5%.

I'll let you know how it turns out. It seems like its pretty pricey, but if its a good Tobacco flavor then it's worth it to me. We shall see.

I ordered a handful of vapingzone concentrated flavors. All fruit flavors. I was not impressed with them at all. Tried at 2.5% and 5% and they didn't taste good at all. It was kind of disappointing after all of the hype I read about their flavors.

Hi, the caramel is one that I only use very sparingly! 1 drop per 15ml. It is very, very strong. Be careful, it can destroy a recipe. You should be happy with the other flavors you chose.
    Sweat more in Peace = Bleed less in War

I like the fact that they offer whatever pg/vg ratio in whatever nic mg you want premixed. So all you need to do is fill a 10ml bottle, add your flavorings, shake and your good to go. When I'm in a hurry, I get 250ml of 50/50 pg/vg 12 mg nic. I like mixing their strawberry and peach with a lil menthol.
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

2 off the top of my head - one was a win for me - one was a fail.

the shisha/hookah is the win and i just received my 2nd order of it.
    the french pipe is a fail.

i added the flavoring as the site suggested (2.5%).

Quote Originally Posted by aleezay View Post
    Hi, the caramel is one that I only use very sparingly! 1 drop per 15ml. It is very, very strong. Be careful, it can destroy a recipe. You should be happy with the other flavors you chose.
    well hello there! why dont you post a thread in the noobie section and introduce yourself!! Welcome to VF!
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor