Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which ecig will fit my pocket yet have longer batt/cart life than my Cig2o?

Quote Originally Posted by eclypse View Post
    2 is a good idea just encase the one dies as its happend to me.. atty shorts and kills the battery or switch.

2 1000mAh Ego-T batts should do the OP just fine.. i say eGo-T as i know forsure it has the 5 click on and off so you dont have to worry about it going off in your pocket.
    There is also the eGo W - which I like because it looks like a pen and the pen-clip cover keeps the mouthpiece clean. It also have the 5-click shutoff. I haven't tried the T.

Darwin for the pocket friendly and all day vape.
    But Cartomizers and VG liquid are usually not a great combo.
    Maybe someone here knows what blend pg/vg will still go thru a cartomizer.
    Last edited by underdog; 04-16-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    http://youtu.be/oSFaLUZ2rf4
    “How’s that hopey/changey thingy working out for you?”
    http://youtu.be/7T4BUzzUJNg

Thanks everyone for your input. I've been all over youtube looking at reviews of differents kinds. I'm thinking I might try an ego...and am liking the Ego C reviews I've seen! I don't care if it's longer and sticks out of my pocket but don't want it to fall out LOL. Heck maybe I should carry it on a lanyard around my neck and let it hang there next to the name badge I have to wear Who would care LOL?

Personally I did not like the eGo C at all. The DCT made for a much better and hassle free vape. The C just gave way too many dry hits and was quite fiddly. The good thing about the eGo batteries though is you can put a lot of different stuff on them for anywhere from $2 and up so its not like you are out fifty bucks by buying a kit.

I have an 1100 mAh Smoktech Ego clone that will easily last a whole day and halfway into the next with 2.0 ohm cartos. It does have the 5 click safety feature as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedateme View Post
    The man who offers to fist women bloody

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rawdog View Post
    I have an 1100 mAh Smoktech Ego clone that will easily last a whole day and halfway into the next with 2.0 ohm cartos. It does have the 5 click safety feature as well.
    I have a 1100 mah non-Joye ego too. It's got the 5-click, what it doesn't have is the shut-off if you press the button for too long. I must say, though, that it lasts an amazingly long time. Significantly longer than my 1000 mah Joye ego battery. I've no idea why, but i'm pleased.

You have copd and your doctor is about to give you an oxygen tank, and you worry about how big your ecig is?

How smart is that?

You should be worrying about which is the best, and how you can stop hiding in the bathroom and just get your nic fix

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Detonator Robert View Post
    You have copd and your doctor is about to give you an oxygen tank, and you worry about how big your ecig is?

How smart is that?

You should be worrying about which is the best, and how you can stop hiding in the bathroom and just get your nic fix

I think she said her doc told her that she would have copd and need oxygen if she didnt quit smoking soon.
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

I would suggest getting a usb passthrough eGo http://ivape.net/index.php/Passthroughs/eGo.html , could charge on your computer or what not. Try some 24mg juice also to help kicking analogs! Best of luck finding what works best for you

Quote Originally Posted by Vatic vapor View Post
    I think she said her doc told her that she would have copd and need oxygen if she didnt quit smoking soon.
    Copd, cancer, oxygen bottles.

Seems to me, like us you dont want to smoke. I dont know if an ego or a 510 and a pcc would work.

We all started with a small 510's then moved onto some thing else.

I think I should just recommend the best, and try to teach a newb that there pre conceived notions and there coworkers notions about vaping are bs.

Get a provari or a buzz pro, or even a lava tube, boge 3.0 carto and vape on!