Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions about an ecig

Default Opinions about an ecig

I know someone that wants to do a trade with me. He has a 5v woo ego battery. I've heard about stacked batteries and I'm a little hesitant to trade with him. He says it has protected Tenergy batteries and there's a vent hole in the bottom, but I'm still leery. Opinions on this device?

Ive got one. It works good. Whats the trade?
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

Actually, just some juice. I think he's really interested in the BWB Ejoker, which is apparently discontinued. But I'm including a few other tobacco juices as well. He says the mod is only about two weeks old and that he only purchased it to use until he gets his Provari mini. So you don't foresee any problems due to it being a stacked battery mod?

Sorry, noob questions, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten View Post
    I know someone that wants to do a trade with me. He has a 5v woo ego battery. I've heard about stacked batteries and I'm a little hesitant to trade with him. He says it has protected Tenergy batteries and there's a vent hole in the bottom, but I'm still leery. Opinions on this device?
    Since you know him, why don't you just suggest he let you try out the device first.

If you like...trade.
    If not, send it back.
    MAMU...a.k.a.....Fast hands, Magic fingers

I forsee no problems with this device as I have one myself. Do not mistreat the batteries. Dont drop them, dont overcharge or overdischarge them and you shouldnt have a problem. Ive stacked rcr123a's for over a year and never had a problem. The mod does have a vent hole.
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten View Post
    If this is what you are talking about... It appears to have an eGo button which means it has a pcb in there regulating the voltage down to 5v. It should flash at you and not fire if you get a dead short. So, what I'm saying is since it isn't an unregulated mechanical mod - you should have a bit of protection in there. Respect the batteries, rotate them, and check them with a voltmeter to make sure they are charging correctly and you should be fine. Of course as soon as I say this you will blow your face off... so there is that. I would use it, though. Good luck :encouraging smiley:

I've heard some nice things about that PV. A little bigger than I like but I would say go ahead.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rtbesn
    Lamar

I have been stacking batts for 3yrs. Blewt said it best, the minute we say go for it shit will hit the fan, LOL. Respect the batts and use some common sense and you should be fine. Once in 3yrs I had a set get hot on me, I unscrewed the PV and got away from it until they cooled off. I can't remember what the deal was but it was my fault, I think I over discharged them, bad dawnie. Up until that time I was not keeping them in pairs, or paying any attention to how hard I was using them. Live and learn, now I mark them in pairs, rotate 3 sets at a time and take better care of them over all. No problems. Good Luck.
    "The ecig community is filled with some of the strangest mother fuckers Ive ever encountered on the net. I can't even begin to guess why." Nuck

That's exactly the one I'm talking about, Blewt. One more noob question, though. Any particular atty I should use? Like resistance and such? I usually drip and use a LR 1.5 ohm, but thinking maybe I should use a higher ohm with it? Thanks for all the info and advice, everyone! I believe I'm going to do the trade!!