Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: New to this forum, not new though.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    25

    Default

    i wasnt even aware of it until yesterday,and couldnt make it. ive got a special needs son(4yrs) and had plans with his therapist. so unfortunatley i missed out. did you go? where and when s the next? id like to meet some of these people.
    proud genisis creator and user

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    25

    Default

    damn thought i hit post, i didnt had an appointment,and didnt realize it was even close until yesterday.where n whens the next?id like to meet some of these people?.how the hell do you delete?
    Last edited by snowman1; 04-15-2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: damnit double post.....idiot noob
    proud genisis creator and user

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    warrenton,va
    Posts
    35,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowman1 View Post
    i wasnt even aware of it until yesterday,and couldnt make it. ive got a special needs son(4yrs) and had plans with his therapist. so unfortunatley i missed out. did you go? where and when s the next? id like to meet some of these people.
    the meet is once a month
    you need to join the group white rose vapor club

    http://www.vapersforum.com/group.php?groupid=105
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad


  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    warrenton,va
    Posts
    35,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowman1 View Post
    damn thought i hit post, i didnt had an appointment,and didnt realize it was even close until yesterday.where n whens the next?id like to meet some of these people?.how the hell do you delete?
    no delete here
    yes went to the meet it was a lot of fun
    i'm still up here
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad


  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    25

    Default done

    joined,ill check it out. york,im thinkin i could be there in around 5 hours,not positive on that. but its do-able. id like to take some of my handmade genisis and a2 attys and get some feedback .
    proud genisis creator and user

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    25

    Default

    im from just below the burgh.(pittsburgh". in fayette city ,birthplace of the Pagans,lol. its the only thing i know about this town,i just bought this house recently,moved from Dunbar pa.
    proud genisis creator and user

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    warrenton,va
    Posts
    35,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowman1 View Post
    joined,ill check it out. york,im thinkin i could be there in around 5 hours,not positive on that. but its do-able. id like to take some of my handmade genisis and a2 attys and get some feedback .
    PBusardo was there
    Some good ppls all around
    a lot of peeps said it was like 5 hrs rides for them ?
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •