Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not impressed with first USA Liquid order..

Quote Originally Posted by PhireX View Post
    but I did like the 'tang' I got from it.
    homo...

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Skank View Post
    Was going to try some tobacco flavors from this company... until you mentioned that it is comparable to BWB... fucking balls in the mouf.
    Sure i believe you.
    Started vaping on Sep. 22nd 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    I'll head there eventually, got a cousin in QL somewhere. Hopefully not too far from Sydney but I don't mind driving. Haven't spoken to her in like 20 years lol but she took me to my 1st metal concert so I owe her a party.
    .. Bring the wife.. (I can vouch it's a fucking awesome place)

http://www.swingers.com.au/

As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out the police call this “Identity Theft.”

I've never had much luck with GP Juice either.

Quote Originally Posted by eclypse View Post
    I guess some like the perfume/chemical taste as PS silverleaf tobacco and blue mist gave me that.. but also bluemist tasted watered down as well.
    I don't think it is so much that some like the perfume/chemical taste, as it is an example of how subjective taste is. I found momandpops to have some very unpleasant perfume/chemical flavors going on in their tobaccos. I'm not saying its bad liquid. Clearly, many people like it. I ordered it on the recommendations of others, and I believe that they genuinely like the liquid. I just don't happen to care for it. On the other hand, I find bluemist to generally be very enjoyable, clean-tasting liquid. Never tasted watered down to me. Silverleaf is an interesting one, but again, i don't find it to have a perfume/chemical taste.

I also didn't particularly care for any of the BWB that i've tried. Obviously, many folks love their liquids.

Taste, particularly when it comes to vaping, is an individual experience that varies greatly. I don't think that many vapers enjoy a perfume/chemical taste. I think that different vapers perceive a perfume/chemical taste in different liquids.
    "What did you do, Ray?!?"

Honest Income For Life

Quote Originally Posted by venkman View Post
    I don't think it is so much that some like the perfume/chemical taste, as it is an example of how subjective taste is. I found momandpops to have some very unpleasant perfume/chemical flavors going on in their tobaccos. I'm not saying its bad liquid. Clearly, many people like it. I ordered it on the recommendations of others, and I believe that they genuinely like the liquid. I just don't happen to care for it. On the other hand, I find bluemist to generally be very enjoyable, clean-tasting liquid. Never tasted watered down to me. Silverleaf is an interesting one, but again, i don't find it to have a perfume/chemical taste.

I also didn't particularly care for any of the BWB that i've tried. Obviously, many folks love their liquids.

Taste, particularly when it comes to vaping, is an individual experience that varies greatly. I don't think that many vapers enjoy a perfume/chemical taste. I think that different vapers perceive a perfume/chemical taste in different liquids.
    Fair enough..

Just to let you know PS has a 25% off there juice line ending monday i believe. Check there twitter feed.
    Started vaping on Sep. 22nd 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by eclypse View Post
    Fair enough..

Just to let you know PS has a 25% off there juice line ending monday i believe. Check there twitter feed.
    Thanks, I appreciate the heads up. A good sale is never a bad thing.

I've pretty much stopped buying pre-mixed though. As a matter of fact, i believe momandpop's was the last i ordered. I'd gotten into DIY before ordering from them, but had been hearing a lot of good things, so i decided to give them a shot. It wasn't for me, and as I tried to vape through some of the premixed i had around from various other vendors, much of which i genuinely enjoy, I realized that I prefer my DIY. I have a few mixes that I love, a few more that I like a lot, and one that I've been vaping every day for months now.

I've found that once you start vaping liquids that you crafted exactly how you wanted, it's hard to go back to someone else's idea of a good vape.

Honest Income For Life

Venkman, what have you been vaping for months that you mixed?

DanBacco:

5% FA 7 Leaves Tobacco
    1.67% FA Vanilla Bourbon
    1.67% bluemist Belgian Waffle
    1.67% Bluemist Chocolate malt

been vaping it almost daily since around January, i believe

Honest Income For Life