Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Drip Tips for iKenVape 901 Atomizers 1.8ohm ?

Quote Originally Posted by scuttler View Post
    I think its these tips from IKV that are a new design which has 2 internal o rings rather than jammed on. I had these made as a request from a UK vendor and supplied IKV with some.
    Those work on a cannon?

The empire drip shields are designed for 901's so they would be perfect. My regular DT's fit fine in my IKV 901's so I'm no help there.

Quote Originally Posted by 9teej View Post
    The empire drip shields are designed for 901's so they would be perfect. My regular DT's fit fine in my IKV 901's so I'm no help there.
    You're just gonna respond to the title of the thread instead of reading it to quickly get your post count up for your classy ad?

Quote Originally Posted by 9teej View Post

It turns out she's actually got a canon. If you know of a drip shield for that do share.

Which brings us to the point where standardization for the user market is being ignored.
    I for one stopped buying anything not 510. Digging around for tips and adopters sucks.