Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10% off Boba's Bounty. One Day Only!

hey... I gotta new one. you like cartos? dual coil stainless xl ones? Fer $2. You ain't gonna find that everyday. Our ego mega duals are purty cheap too!
    http://www.nashvillevapor.com/site/w...-1-148x148.jpg

Ok, the deal is a little different than the post heading. This weekend the Bolt is back at $35... but I will throw in the extender for FREE (normally $8). Than you can get the 18650 Ultrafire Battery for it... on sale for only $6.75. If anyone knows how to change the title of the thread... please let me know! Thanks!!
    Last edited by NashvilleVapor; 04-21-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleVapor View Post
    Ok, the deal is a little different than the post heading. This weekend the Bolt is back at $35... but I will throw in the extender for FREE (normally $8). Than you can get the 18650 Ultrafire Battery for it... on sale for only $6.75. If anyone knows how to change the title of the thread... please let me know! Thanks!!
    That's actually a pretty good deal. it could use a better switch but still works for an emergency backup. I wish you would have come out with this a month or two ago...

Quote Originally Posted by BLK View Post
    That's actually a pretty good deal. it could use a better switch but still works for an emergency backup. I wish you would have come out with this a month or two ago...
    And I wish I hadn't just spent over a grand on auto maintenance, only to have the damned check engine light come back on within 24 hours (they told me it was likely - there had been three codes to check but only one was showing positive on their system)

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

PS: No - the bulk of the money was not for emissions repair - so far that's only been $150. The big bucks were fro dead struts and whatever the fuck is connected form them to the axel/wheel - too pissed off to look for exactly the right term at the moment. You get the idea.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 04-21-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Auto maintenance sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleVapor View Post
    Auto maintenance sucks.
    damned engine light came BACK ON! (they said it was possible - there were 3 codes but after they cleared them only one came back right away)

So - it's just me, my auto issues, and my egos . . . . .

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGh again . . . .

If you keep it on that site long enough for 30 bucks or whatever it is I will eventually buy one before that it actually a good deal for what you can do with the thing

Let me know when you want to place an order. I ill post it for $30 for you. Anyone on Vapers forum who wants a deal... I will make it happen if I can. For this, I can.

Thats awesome Nashville Vapor! Im super broke atm, but will remember that

good price