Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Another new VF member - Introduction

BamaGal if that is you in the avatar.. I am in love

Quote Originally Posted by PhireX View Post
    Welcome BamaGirl,

and holy shit I think I'm in love ..

and here's a new one for ya's, did anyone else notice her xbox controller isn't lit up, therefore she's probably not actually playing xbox? I'm seriously disappointed.

Thanks PhireX! I'm half asleep but wanted to finish here before I fall out on top of my keyboard. I *think* you were the one that posted this pic first, but I sure do love her chest tattoo. I've been wanting something similar for my next tat. I deffo want wings, but more realistic and not sure what I want inside the wings. I also want the Gov't Mule (my fav band) Quattro Dose logo.. just don't know where I wanna put it or I'd have it already! Thanks for that pic.. so now you owe me a tat for getting my craving going again :P

Last edited by BamaGal; 04-15-2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: typing while sleeping!

You want me to send you a picture of my tats?
    As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out the police call this “Identity Theft.”

hooked911: BamaGal if that is you in the avatar.. I am in love
    Awww.. another neighbor! Thanks hooked911. I'll leave that for you to ponder hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by PhireX View Post
    You want me to send you a picture of my tats?
    Sure PhireX.. you can if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked911 View Post
    BamaGal if that is you in the avatar.. I am in love
    so we have a new Cassanova in here
    Never allow Liscab steps into your dreams.

BIG DINGO DADDY

Hi from another newbie! Been smoking analogs for over 41 years and discovered ecigs about 2 months ago and loving it! Was a pack to 2 packs a day smoker and down to 4 or 5 analogs a day, but sucking on my ecig constantly LOL

Quote Originally Posted by swsw101 View Post
    Hi from another newbie! Been smoking analogs for over 41 years and discovered ecigs about 2 months ago and loving it! Was a pack to 2 packs a day smoker and down to 4 or 5 analogs a day, but sucking on my ecig constantly LOL
    every body in here suck all the time even while dreaming

welcome to VF
    Never allow Liscab steps into your dreams.

BIG DINGO DADDY

Welcome, Bamagal.
    I have a feeling you'll be here awhile.
    Love the avi! Easy access boobies are one of life's greatest treasures.

Quote Originally Posted by swsw101 View Post
    Nice to meet you swsw101 and welcome! Please, please, PLEASE try to use the e-cigs and lay down the analogs! Give it at least a 2-3 week commitment without any analogs, so your taste and smell will come back to you, then you can fully enjoy the flavors of your juices. You won't know just how good it is until your tastebuds heal.

It was a little difficult because I felt like something was missing, but man, when my tastebuds sprung back to life after 2 weeks off analogs, I was 100% satisfied with my e-cigs. What I felt like I was missing was the thousands of cancer causing stuff and tar in the analogs. Will you try it? I'm sure you have enough willpower to give it a go! After that 2 - 3 weeks, when you smell an analog, you won't believe you could have ever enjoyed something that nasty! If you give it a try, please let us all know how you do! Good luck!!