Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vaper's Mark

Anyone tried any of the juices yet? Interested to hear bout the waffle, or anything else good luck to u!!
    :

Anyone?? Hello? Lol
    I would be happy to do a review for u

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    :

Congrats on your new business and web site. Any chance a first class shipping option would be available? Looked at your 3ml/4 bottle tobacco sample pack but priority shipping as the only option made shipping more than the juice.

I generally avoid temptation.. unless I can't resist it.
    #1 Mamu Fan Girl - Proud Owner of Walkie Talkie/Merlin/Denali/Minxy #1/DNA20D Stealth Mini #1 aka Half-Pint
    Lusty High Priestess of Georgia ~ Church of Vapor
    Male tutelage may involve sacrifices to the High Priestess

Yeah. The shipping is for flat rate priority. I can check into the first class shipping, but I wanted to go with flat rate, because we want to focus on the wooden mod we are working on more than just juices and flat rate will be the best shipping option for it. I'll see what 1st class would be though.

Sent from Galt's Gulch on my Android Tablet using Tapatalk
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

I added a per item shipping option for sample packs and other small orders. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent from Galt's Gulch on my Android Tablet using Tapatalk
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by WillyB View Post
    Not exactly, it will do till Google shuts you off.
    That didn't take long. They dropped the axe on me last night.... the fucking Nazis.

Well these folks use some alternatives.

Payment Updates:Because of this you will need to select an ... offsite payment option. You will have the option of selecting WePay (no account needed), Dwolla (cost less for us, but you need an account) or one we cannot mention on the front page of this website but is widely known. We will also take a check or money order and if you are a current customer we will ship when the payment gets here and not wait for clearing. If you choose offsite, Dwolla, WePay or the other one we will send you a link to pay with a valid CC processor that you feel comfortable with.

Please bear with us as we get through this transition period. If you are hesitant because of the payment options please do not be. We have not had one issue with payments or methods and if we ever do they will be rectified immediately. We are a small company and every sale helps us keep the prices low. Don't let Big Tobacco get away with hurting this industry anymore! If you are unsure of purchasing from us please take a moment to check out our forum on ECF. DiscountVapers ECF Thread
    They have been like that for a while.

http://www.discountvapers.com/
    I prefer a criticism even if sharp from a single intelligent man to the ill-considered approval of the great masses.

-Johannes Kepler

Thanks, Willy. I've added Walletbit(bitcoins) and I'm going to be adding Dwolla. I'll check out WePay too.

It would be nice if quite a few folks got on one new platform.

For a while AlertPay/Payza seemed like a viable PayPal ecig alternative, but when I asked them specific ecig questions their answers were too vague.
    I prefer a criticism even if sharp from a single intelligent man to the ill-considered approval of the great masses.

-Johannes Kepler

I submitted for a website review with payza, so we'll see. I think Dwolla is gonna be where it's at though. Their fees are quite acceptable.