Thread: Ego T Attz

Default Ego T Attz

Does anyone make an ego-t atty that has a lot of airflow i have tried all of the ego t attyz but none of them have good airflow just looking for a better hit on my ego system help me out please!

Personally I would place the eGo T and C way at the bottom of the list on performance and useability. Easiest and most consistent I have tried so far is the DCTs and thats what I point people at or give them when they are interested in giving vaping a try. About $2 to replace the carto, they never run dry (you can see the level in the tank) and they work pretty good. Hard to say much bad about them.

For myself and my wife we are using the Vision and CE4+ but neither of them worked out of the box to our satisfaction so I would not recommend them to someone unless they are willing to research and do some work to get them working them way they like them. The fact that they can be worked on, rebuilt and adapted to ones taste is actually what I like most about them.

I haven't tried the ego c, but all the type a and b I've tried had a really tight draw. Really hampered the throat hit.

I'd suggest the tanks like ocd recommended. Easy to use, and one tank will last me a day and a half. If you want a more seamless look you could try the various "giantomizers" out there. They're sold under a variety of names, but its essentially a giant ce2 in a shell that holds 3.7ml of juice. They hit pretty good, and last forever.

The vision stardusts are also really nice, but they do have a fairly tight draw. I don't mind them on my ego's that I bring to work. Since the convenience outweighs the negatives of the device.

What ever happened to just dripping in a regular plain ole Ego or Riva with no bullshit attached?

Regular plain ole ego

Favorite Atty

Drip

TADAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-yeah View Post
    And for the record, I do NOT have a toxic box...I haven't killed anyone with sex for a long...LONG time

Try to get a 510 shorty connector from madvapes the pin or post moves to adjust air flow. If you like what you got stick with it. There's many choices of carts and atty's so try some and just look at the fails as part of the fun of vaping.
    :p My opinion only counts if you want to listen to me :p Home of denali #59 and minxy dink #5

Try the Type-A atomizers from cignot.com, they seem to work really well for me.
    Current PV: Ego-T, Bridgeless 510 w/Drip Tip, Buzz Pro II

Quote Originally Posted by Mjmetz View Post
    Please don't attempt to confuse the situation with facts. This is America, we don't use those anymore.