Thread: St.Louis Vapers Gathering Saturday April,21st

Default St.Louis Vapers Gathering Saturday April,21st

Hi Everyone; Last month was krazy!!! We had about 20 people at our meeting on St.Pats day. Then we had World Vaping Day,The Bash and the Fest in Chicago. Now it is time to bring the Awesome back to St.Louis and see everyone's new toys and hear all the stories!!!!
    Our next gathering will beSaturdayy, April 21st starting at 4:30 to whenever. It will be at Side Pockets in St.Charles.
    Sidepockets - Sports Bar Redefined - St. Charles Location
    and to stay updated here is our facebook link.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/196374117101584/

See you soon and Everyone have a Great Easter!!!

Bumping for tomorrow . . . I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! I might be a little bit late, so save a seat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJulie View Post
    Bumping for tomorrow . . . I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! I might be a little bit late, so save a seat for me.
    Julie if you want me to stop building this new mod that i have been working so hard on and be at the meet, you could at least be on time...
    Katana - Orion V2 - Zenesis Standard - Zen BAM #? - Precise Plus 18650 - Limited Edition SS Megalodon - Darwin - Provari - REO Grand - Omega Silver vein - Brutus VV twin tank - 18VV2Tank
    Bombshell - Fistpack x 2 - Megapack - Kick

Waiting to buy............ The Sturm mod - SS Line - Pandora - HellFire Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    Julie if you want me to stop building this new mod that i have been working so hard on and be at the meet, you could at least be on time...

I didn't say I *would* be late . . . just that I *might* be late. It all depends on what time I leave Mizzou to head home.

But in any event, I don't want you to stop building your mod to come to the meet . . . I want you to finish it before the meet so that I can see it.

Well Jules I would love to have one finished for the meet but it isn't happening, I will tell you all about it tonight.
    Katana - Orion V2 - Zenesis Standard - Zen BAM #? - Precise Plus 18650 - Limited Edition SS Megalodon - Darwin - Provari - REO Grand - Omega Silver vein - Brutus VV twin tank - 18VV2Tank
    Bombshell - Fistpack x 2 - Megapack - Kick

Waiting to buy............ The Sturm mod - SS Line - Pandora - HellFire Hybrid

We had a really fun meet last night!! 35+ people showed up and we had enough room to really visit with each other.
    Thanks everyone!!! See you next month.

Pictures please.
    "The ecig community is filled with some of the strangest mother fuckers Ive ever encountered on the net. I can't even begin to guess why." Nuck

Quote Originally Posted by dawn View Post
    Pictures please.
    I didn't take any pictures. I was too busy having fun!

I know . . . we really need to be better about that. I think I took some of the last meeting, so when I get a chance, I'll upload some.