Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on burned atty fix

You can't clean the burnt out of a burnt atomizer.

Quote Originally Posted by mamu View Post
    Downside is for that price I thought it would be aluminum or some kind of metal, but it's plastic.
    Kind of understanding mamu, I looked around a little for a luerlock to 7mm threaded fitting because you could use this on just about any syringe. Did not find one but noticed the pricing difference between the metal ones at $10 and up per and the plastic ones like 3 to $10 per 25.

If someone wanted to they could use a F Luer to (whatever M) and a (whatever F) to F 7mm x 0.5 and connect them or start with a F Luer to F (smaller than 7mm) and drill and tap it out to fit the 510 threads.

My guess is its more than anyone would want to go through to save spending $14 or whatever MV charges for those plunger kits though.

Quote Originally Posted by mamu View Post
    Is it the plunger from MFS that you have Evelyn? Like this one?

I like it too and have only used it for filling cartos. I like that you can draw up the amount of juice the carto needs for a 1st filling into the syringe then screw it to a carto and just shoot the juice in. No fuss no mess especially when compared to filling a carto via the condom method. Downside is for that price I thought it would be aluminum or some kind of metal, but it's plastic.
    Yep - that's the one. Yeah - it's plastic - pretty sturdy plastic though.

Do you have a link where i can find it cause i am having trouble! PLease and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Earlybright View Post
    Do you have a link where i can find it cause i am having trouble! PLease and thank you!
    This is just the fitting You can use it on any luer lock syringe or bottle-top (AFAIK) they also have a full kit.

Aha, I did not realize they sold just the fitting... $9 does semm pretty steep just for that in plastic. And they have a Patent Pending on it, hehe, does lespaul own MV? How the hell they going to Patent a thread adapter? Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Aha, I did not realize they sold just the fitting... $9 does semm pretty steep just for that in plastic. And they have a Patent Pending on it, hehe, does lespaul own MV? How the hell they going to Patent a thread adapter? Jeez.
    it is plastic, true. And maybe it would be better metal - but they are sturdy. there isn't anything flimsy about them IMO.