Thread: Michael L. Marlow: FDA should butt out of e-cigarette therapy

Default Michael L. Marlow: FDA should butt out of e-cigarette therapy

Michael L. Marlow: FDA should butt out of e-cigarette therapy

http://www.presstelegram.com/opinion...arette-therapy

Leaving aside discussions of whether this particular form of government intervention is appropriate, I think we can all agree that quitting smoking is a generally positive endeavor - but also a very difficult one. For this reason, it's baffling to me that public health advocates - including those at the state's University of California school system - are turning their ire on electronic cigarettes, one of the most promising smoking cessation technologies.
    What happened to common sense?
    When did people quit think for themselves?

Dr Ivan Oransky."You all have a universally fatal condition. Its called pre-death. Every single one of you has it, because you have the risk factor for it, which is being alive.

"KISS MY VAPING ASS" Treece 2011

"There is NO safe level of Govt stupidity": Patsy Nurse, UK 2011

Wow, real common sense at work. We don't see that very often. Thanks Taz!
    "The ecig community is filled with some of the strangest mother fuckers Ive ever encountered on the net. I can't even begin to guess why." Nuck

Micheal Marlow is an e-cigarette consumer who has been on my e-mail list for awhile.

Anyone who desires receiving my weekly e-mails "Tobacco Harm Reduction Update" and important alerts about legislative threats/opportunities, please send me an e-mail at smokefree@compuserve.com