Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ECBlends Dragon's Blood

Default ECBlends Dragon's Blood

I didn't post this in reviews, because well, I can't really review it. Not with any direct confidence, anyway.

Has anyone tried dragon's blood from ECBlends? It looked so good on the website, it smelled so good when I got it, but then I vaped it and, well, it's a tad bland. I included cool hit with it, and it's alright with it, I think, for what it's worth.

Has anyone tried it with extra or double extra flavor? I wonder if there's an improvement there.

On the other hand, their fire&ice is FUCKING DELICIOUS.

@$7/pack, vapor costs included

its kinda hard to mess up menthol and cinnamon. Every Fire and Ice I've ever tried was good. Now I like Juicy vapor's dragons blood, wonder if their similar?
    Check out my reviews here! http://www.youtube.com/user/VaticVapor

I actually really like some of the ECblend flavors, especially for the price! Twinkle, Vanilla Malt, and Pecan Pie are pretty solid. I have not tried Dragons Blood, but most of the juice I get from them I order in at least extra or double extra flavor. Regular strength seems to be a bit weak for my liking. I also tend to let their stuff sit for a week before vaping....

I use dragons blood almost religiously always do Xtra flavor dono why just do. I've never added the cool hit tho. Stuff mixes in with other juices really well too. It really is a mild flavor with a nice hint of sweetness
    Current toys - Buzz pro with m1a1, Provari with 901 Silver bullet, 5v auto switch box mod, Reo grande -Reo mini
    Soon to have- Stainless steel Line :P
    Currently vaping Buzz pro + Genesis LV

I have thought about trying Dragons Blood for a while, what is its taste profile?

Quote Originally Posted by jkmtwo View Post
    I have thought about trying Dragons Blood for a while, what is its taste profile?
    Look Up

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post
    I use dragons blood almost religiously always do Xtra flavor dono why just do. I've never added the cool hit tho. Stuff mixes in with other juices really well too. It really is a mild flavor with a nice hint of sweetness

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Look Up
    What I meant was more like resembles the taste of - insert flavor here.

I probably should have stated that better.

kiwi - maybe?

Ugh nevermind

Supposedly dragon fruit but I've never eaten one to know. It's creamy with a slight fruity undertone
    Current toys - Buzz pro with m1a1, Provari with 901 Silver bullet, 5v auto switch box mod, Reo grande -Reo mini
    Soon to have- Stainless steel Line :P
    Currently vaping Buzz pro + Genesis LV