Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FOV HD Review: Janty Neo Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I miss Mooby.
    I think I remember that guy...wasn't he the heavy set guy who got picked on in the forums so he quit reviewing?
    YouTube Reviews: Field Of Vapor

Quote Originally Posted by Sense Field View Post
    I think I remember that guy...wasn't he the heavy set guy who got picked on in the forums so he quit reviewing?
    He was the heavy set guy, that would threaten vendors with shitty reviews if he didn't get free shit.

But yeah, probably got picked on.

I'm still don't understand why you would expect more from janty.

They did come out with the kuwako, which is just a dumb piece of plastic that you shove an ego in to look like a pipe.

Not exactly innovators anymore and sure are out of touch with the market.

He was the heavy set guy, that would threaten vendors with shitty reviews if he didn't get free shit.

But yeah, probably got picked on.

I'm still don't understand why you would expect more from janty.

They did come out with the kuwako, which is just a dumb piece of plastic that you shove an ego in to look like a pipe.

I guess it's because at one point they were innovators. After such a long time without any new products, I guess I expected to take apart one of those puromizers and see something I haven't seen before.

For the life of me I can't understand why they didn't see that the pipe attachment could have been a battery, seems like a no-brainier to me. That alone would have made this review much more positive.

From the video and my own experience with the eGo w - there are some differences - other than just the few minor form factor and cosmetic ones. - the CE2 on the eGo W is easy to take apart and put back together. It fills from the top - and also does not leak. since the housing is esy to slide off, you can see if you are overfilling. there is no 3rd wick to have to mess with putting it back together. You can buy just the ce2 (they call it an f1) for less than $5 - though if you want a new housing tube, pen cap, and mouthpiece with it the price is similar to this carto. With eGo W, you reuse the housing for it that you already have (they're pretty sturdy unless you step on it or something.) The 'airflow' feature is built into the eGo W ce2 housing, but yeah, it doesn't do much. the pen-cap that comes with the W (i don't see one on the Janty) helps keep the mouthpiece clean if you throw it in your pocket or purse.

Why does any of this matter? If I got this thinking it was just a re-branded eGo W - I'd be disappointed. It's too fiddly, and too expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    From the video and my own experience with the eGo w - there are some differences - other than just the few minor form factor and cosmetic ones. - the CE2 on the eGo W is easy to take apart and put back together. It fills from the top - and also does not leak. since the housing is esy to slide off, you can see if you are overfilling. there is no 3rd wick to have to mess with putting it back together. You can buy just the ce2 (they call it an f1) for less than $5 - though if you want a new housing tube, pen cap, and mouthpiece with it the price is similar to this carto. With eGo W, you reuse the housing for it that you already have (they're pretty sturdy unless you step on it or something.) The 'airflow' feature is built into the eGo W ce2 housing, but yeah, it doesn't do much. the pen-cap that comes with the W (i don't see one on the Janty) helps keep the mouthpiece clean if you throw it in your pocket or purse.

Why does any of this matter? If I got this thinking it was just a re-branded eGo W - I'd be disappointed. It's too fiddly, and too expensive!
    Thank you for the great write up...clears things up a good bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Juchara View Post
    Well done! I especially like that
    Is it cold there?

Quote Originally Posted by gatsby View Post
    18 minutes to review an ego? Seriously? seriously?
    Um...yeah...sorry. Would have been shorter but I wanted to show everyone exactly what was inside the "puromizer".

Fuckin Yanty. Hahaahaha

That's the Kuwako?

I saw the announcement of it, but I'd been out of touch with the forums since then. I was expecting basically a value priced pipe, not a glorified eGo holder. I feel a lot more disappointed than I probably should.

Quote Originally Posted by burgundyblack View Post
    That's the Kuwako?

I saw the announcement of it, but I'd been out of touch with the forums since then. I was expecting basically a value priced pipe, not a glorified eGo holder. I feel a lot more disappointed than I probably should.
    Lots of pipes simply use ego type B atomizers...wouldn't have minded the ego add on so much if it had more of a function...like I said in the video...huge overlook to not make it a add on battery pack.