Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shorty scubagen dual coil

Default shorty scubagen dual coil

So ive had this in my tool box and finally decided to get on it. First, i didnt need five mls so i cut it at the base. Bored the base to press the parts back together. Polished it of course, two neg posts, center positive post, ss 510 connector no glue just presses delrin for insulation and ss for posts. I still need to open up the air holes not enough air gives hellish throat hit and no vapor.

Well it looks purdy, wheres the air come in? Just curious as to how the flow comes across the coils.

Very nice work.

I been looking for a rebuildable this thing is bad ass watched the video of you firing that up wow two coils. Would you ever make another one I would buy that so fast. I looked at alot of stuff and this is the style I want something sturdy and made soild.
    Last edited by altoids; 06-17-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    :p My opinion only counts if you want to listen to me :p Home of denali #59 and minxy dink #5

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...tor-co-op.html

You can get on the reserve list, if enough people don't pay you might get one.

yeah thats so not happening as I got banned from there and have no desire to reverse it as I would just get banned again for not being quite and saying things suck if I think so. I just know here he's good at making this style of stuff and watched a few vids on these.
    :p My opinion only counts if you want to listen to me :p Home of denali #59 and minxy dink #5

Sorry, didn't know you were banned. I'm curious, if you're banned can you still read the forum without logging in or is it some how related to your IP address?

Quote Originally Posted by altoids View Post
    yeah thats so not happening as I got banned from there and have no desire to reverse it as I would just get banned again for not being quite and saying things suck if I think so. I just know here he's good at making this style of stuff and watched a few vids on these.

I can read everything but the classified and something else. they keep track of your IP so if you know how to do it just change it, I aint that smart though.

Thanks, always wondered about that. The only place I go there is the modders forum and the classifieds for co ops if something comes up.

Did you contact urquidezj to see if he would do it if you find one?

yep I am sure he gets slammed with pm's for what he makes and as he said in his posts he makes them when he has time to build some and sells them.