Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The laser treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dawn View Post
    What's the matter with pussy?
    Well......Their is that once a month thing
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad

If it lasts almost a week I dont consider that once a month

Its longer at your house.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

Well its been 10 months since the last one at my house

I was walking/vaping to work from the train today, and a woman walked past me and said laser. I thought there was a new laser cigarette so I asked what she meant, and she said that she smoked for 15 years and that the laser treatment worked for her. I just did a search...anyone know about how much it costs? It appears that some offer frequent "boosts" and others offer one "boost" within 6 months....they have the "boost" cost on one site as $85. For $85 (assuming the full treatment is similarly priced--which I doubt), I'd be game to try it. Anyone know costs or effectiveness?
    Dopey turned me onto the eGo Twist. I bought it at www.cignot.com

I'll make ya a deal. You give me $50 bucks, I'll shine a red light in your eyes and call it a treatment.

Be just as effective as the real thing
    Ever feel like you're diagonally parked in a parallel universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatic vapor View Post
    There's an empty bottle of pills, an empty bag of cheetos, he's naked and his penis is orange.......overdose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridewithme38 View Post
    (eat a dick ride!)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassavetes View Post
    Vagina avoids Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-yeah View Post
    I'll make ya a deal. You give me $50 bucks, I'll shine a red light in your eyes and call it a treatment.

Be just as effective as the real thing
    Do you take bitcoins?
    Well, It ain't gonna suck itself.
    Like that's news? Morons. WillyB

Quote Originally Posted by STFUBitches View Post
    I read the reviews on this a couple of years back and they were mixed. I think it's a lot like the ecig - works for some, not for others. Actually, there's no cessation program that will work the same for everyone anyways. But if I hadn't quit smoking with the ecig, I would have tried the laser treatment. I wouldn't have had anything to lose but the money, which would have been worth it if it worked. Funny how we can knock this like some antis knock ecigs - without even trying them first, no less
    Vicks, after i stopped laughing about your offer, I remembered this as the reason I continued to complete my post. I'm just sayin' if its cheap, and I can stop getting ejuice in my mouth, clothes, bed, and stop charging fuckin' batteries, I thought it might be worth it.

Now, shining a red light in my eyes might be fun, too. Just not $50 worth of fun. I may be willing to trade some Basic onTop for it, though.
    Dopey turned me onto the eGo Twist. I bought it at www.cignot.com

My mom did it. She ended up going back to vaping.

I was just messin with ya, anyway. Love the opportunity to toss out a good joke.

A lot of the homeopathic or eastern remedies out there require constant treatments, and the practitioners - ESPECIALLY the ones with more expensive equipment, don't teach you to do things yourself. They are busy creating repeat business.

Not that repeat business or profit are bad things, I just don't jump into the newest, latest, or greatest FAD to 'cure' an affliction because I'm allergic to hype, and far too jaded to take anyone's word that 'this is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!'

I decided long ago to listen to the gentler world, the one that is usually drowned out by traffic, music, conversations, and all the noise that us humans make, and trust what my intuition tells me is correct, rather than follow the herd.
    Ever feel like you're diagonally parked in a parallel universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatic vapor View Post
    There's an empty bottle of pills, an empty bag of cheetos, he's naked and his penis is orange.......overdose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridewithme38 View Post
    (eat a dick ride!)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassavetes View Post
    Vagina avoids Ride.