Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The Mixologist Project

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    Cotton Candy is EM, I dont know what the % is but as a flavor for mixing I would guess it is fully saturated which to my understanding is 1/4 tsp in 10ml, never tried to push it further to see if crystals stayed in the bottom.

I have been kind of screwed up here guys and have not been able to send this weeks flavors out yet. I have it all packed and ready to go so hopefully Monday I will be able to get them out. Some good ones this week I think by the smell. Oz, yours have not made is back here yet either.

Realized I am out of 30ml bottles too so I need to get those for mixing up the 3rd batch. Anyhow sorry about the hiccup but I will try and get everything lined up to keep this moving because there are a whole lot of flavors to go through and I dont want to drag it on forever.
    I know you want to keep this moving forward, OCD, but don't sweat it. We are all taking advantage of your time and generosity so don't let it be a chore. We appreciate what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blewt View Post
    I know you want to keep this moving forward, OCD, but don't sweat it. We are all taking advantage of your time and generosity so don't let it be a chore. We appreciate what you are doing.
    True that - and I, for one, would not care if it went on a very long time!

Oz, yours have not made is back here yet either.
    Tracking says it should have been back in your mailbox earlier today but the USPS are dumbasses at times.

Delivered

April 13, 2012, 8:19 am

ONYX, CA 93255

Expected Delivery By:
    April 7, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

April 12, 2012, 5:13 am

BAKERSFIELD, CA 93380

Depart USPS Sort Facility

April 11, 2012

SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

April 11, 2012, 4:32 pm

SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383

April 09, 2012

CINCINNATI, OH 45234

April 09, 2012, 7:07 pm

CINCINNATI, OH 45234

No Such Number

April 09, 2012, 9:38 am

MIDDLETOWN, OH

Undeliverable as Addressed

April 07, 2012, 11:00 am

MIDDLETOWN, OH 45042

Undeliverable as Addressed

April 07, 2012, 9:17 am

MIDDLETOWN, OH 45042

Arrival at Post Office

April 07, 2012, 3:41 am

MIDDLETOWN, OH 45042

April 06, 2012, 7:07 pm

CINCINNATI, OH 45235

April 04, 2012

BAKERSFIELD, CA 93380

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

April 04, 2012, 9:37 pm

BAKERSFIELD, CA 93380

Electronic Shipping Info Received

April 04, 2012

Dispatched to Sort Facility

April 04, 2012, 2:48 pm

ONYX, CA 93255

Acceptance

April 04, 2012, 11:10 am

ONYX, CA 93255

Not too bad, across the country and back in nine days I did not go to the post office today but will get down there at some point over the weekend so yours will have both weeks in it. You will have a little catch up to do.

I understand you guys and appreciate that you guys know I need to keep this fun for me too but I do want to keep the ball rolling. It will go on a long time Ev, have you looked at how many flavors there are out there?

Not too bad, across the country and back in nine days I did not go to the post office today but will get down there at some point over the weekend so yours will have both weeks in it. You will have a little catch up to do.

I understand you guys and appreciate that you guys know I need to keep this fun for me too but I do want to keep the ball rolling. It will go on a long time Ev, have you looked at how many flavors there are out there?
    Tried. Lost track!

You will have a little catch up to do.
    I'll try not to get too worked up.

Lol Oz, missed this post. Couple days and you will be able to go into overload.

Been to the Post Office this morning so everything is now in the hands of our capable USPS I also got 30ml bottles ordered along with some new flavors. Dont have enough bottles for mixing the next weeks batch so I am holding off. I thought about washing bottles but decided I did not want to chance a flavor lingering and want to use new bottles for each batch.

Ecigexpress has 150 30ml bottles for under $50 which isnt too bad at all. Does mean the next batch will be delayed a little but hopefully also means I will have everything together to keep it all rolling from here on out so long as I keep up my resupply before going low.

New flavors I picked up are

Pucked Up Pineapple (TASTYPUFFPP)
    Sinful Cinnamon (TASTYPUFFSC)
    Spiffy Spearmint (TASTYPUFFSS)
    Mint Chocolate Chip Flavor (LORANN1OZ)
    Tobacco Express Cherry Cigar (TE-CCIGAR)
    Power plant Pomegranate (TASTYPUFFPPP)
    Chocolate Fudge Brownie by Capella (CAPELLACFB)
    Bitter Wizard by FlavourArt (FA-BITTERWIZARD)
    Convicted Melon (TASTYPUFFCM)
    Irish Cream by Capella (CAPELLAIRISH)
    Blueberry Flavor (LORANN1OZ)
    Melon Flavor (LORANN1OZ)
    Tobacco Express DHill (TE-DHILL)

Note the Dhill fsors, will try and work it in soon. I am kind of excited about the Tobacco Express Cherry Cigar. Have not seen this brand before (Made in China) and they only have 10ml bottles but it sounds like something I would like so I figured its worth a shot.

Lol Oz, missed this post. Couple days and you will be able to go into overload.

Been to the Post Office this morning so everything is now in the hands of our capable USPS I also got 30ml bottles ordered along with some new flavors. Dont have enough bottles for mixing the next weeks batch so I am holding off. I thought about washing bottles but decided I did not want to chance a flavor lingering and want to use new bottles for each batch.

Ecigexpress has 150 30ml bottles for under $50 which isnt too bad at all. Does mean the next batch will be delayed a little but hopefully also means I will have everything together to keep it all rolling from here on out so long as I keep up my resupply before going low.

New flavors I picked up are

Pucked Up Pineapple (TASTYPUFFPP)
    Sinful Cinnamon (TASTYPUFFSC)
    Spiffy Spearmint (TASTYPUFFSS)
    Mint Chocolate Chip Flavor (LORANN1OZ)
    Tobacco Express Cherry Cigar (TE-CCIGAR)
    Power plant Pomegranate (TASTYPUFFPPP)
    Chocolate Fudge Brownie by Capella (CAPELLACFB)
    Bitter Wizard by FlavourArt (FA-BITTERWIZARD)
    Convicted Melon (TASTYPUFFCM)
    Irish Cream by Capella (CAPELLAIRISH)
    Blueberry Flavor (LORANN1OZ)
    Melon Flavor (LORANN1OZ)
    Tobacco Express DHill (TE-DHILL)

Note the Dhill fsors, will try and work it in soon. I am kind of excited about the Tobacco Express Cherry Cigar. Have not seen this brand before (Made in China) and they only have 10ml bottles but it sounds like something I would like so I figured its worth a shot.
    OCD Awesome can't wait to try these and of course really love to try the Dunhill as I use to smoke Dunhill! Cherry Cigar looking very interesting! :encouraging smiley:

Looks like tomorrow is the day. I will be outside waiting and if the postman don't stop I will shoot out his tires.

LMAO, I was telling my wife about your mishap and she got a big kick out of the picture posted above. Thanks for the laughs.