Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TFA vs TPA

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    I love the Mt. Dew and the Hawaiian Punch too.
    Cool, I ordered those too.

I switch between those and Dragonfruit mainly....

TPA is the only flavoring vendor I use. mostly because I wanted to DIY to make it cheaper... so I'm not gonna go make orders for a 1,000 diff. flavors.

most of the flavorings are just fine without mixing with others.

I used to use the sour flavoring (which is just malic acid) for my own sweet tarts recipe, but it would never wick right. dripping, ce2s, filler cartos... would always get a dry hit every 3rd hit or so when using that mix. don't know why. so I stopped using it.

grape juice, hawaiian punch, dragonfruit, and redbull are my favorites. but everyone else has already said they were good.

my sister really likes the mt. dew as well. it's a little weaker than the rest though in my opinion. I mix it at 20% and put 1 drop of sweetener in it for each mL.

What the fuck does dragonfruit taste like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbradst View Post
    What the fuck does dragonfruit taste like?
    Lol, I don't even know wtf a dragon fruit is. Actually, I lie. I did Wiki it once. I ordered it on a whim once and really liked it. More than the flavors I got on purpose. I'd like to try one someday, but I've never seen one.

Hibiscus from TPA / TFA (whatev) smells and tastes like I would think cat piss would taste like

Hot Pink Splash / Pink BombShell / Hello Kitty Mod / Pink Ego / Texas Ranger VV box with pink led (which has now been jacked by my hubby) / Cheap but functioning lava tube

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    Lol, I don't even know wtf a dragon fruit is. Actually, I lie. I did Wiki it once. I ordered it on a whim once and really liked it. More than the flavors I got on purpose. I'd like to try one someday, but I've never seen one.
    Kase, is it comparable to other fruits like citrusy, or berry-like, or like a pomegranate, or what? I know it's hard to describe fruit flavor but just wondering if it's similar to any type in particular.