Thread: WVD Meetup in Manhattan, Thursday March 22nd

Default WVD Meetup in Manhattan, Thursday March 22nd

For everyone in the NYC area, tomorrow night, Thursday March 22nd, at 8PM till (very) late there will be meetup for World Vaping Day at The Whiskey Ward in Manhattan!

The Whiskey Ward is at 121 Essex St. on the Lower East Side, just a couple of blocks from where the Williamsburg Bridge hits Manhattan. There is a cheap parking garage just south of the Ward at 105 Essex, it's less than $3/hour.

For those taking mass transit, it's a block away from the Delancey/Essex St. F/JMZ stop.

Hope to see you there!

http://www.thewhiskeyward.com/

http://www.world-vaping-day.com/

i am meeting up with some other vapers at the silver spurs diner on broadway at 9th street, about a mile a way. we are going to stop in assorted bars and hand out some flyers about vaping and from what i understand our walk is supposed to end at the whiskey ward.
    06-20-2009, 01:59 AM EST (The moment it all began)

occupy vapers forum member #1 - we are the 99%

I just got a call from Jeff at Atomic Vapors - he is making the trip into NYC for the meetup and will be bringing a bunch of disposable kits to give out to smokers. See you all tonight!

www.VapersClub.com

Info towards the top of the page... we will meet at 7pm and at 7:30 we will begin the walk to a bunch of bars along the way and hopefully make it all the way to the Whiskey Ward. Just over a mile... should be a fun vape crawl and should hand out a lot of information along the way!
    Don't forget to join National Vapers Club and help fight the e-cigarette bans!
    www.VapersClub.com
    I cannot get PM's on this forum. I can be reached at VapersClub@aol.com.