Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wizard Labs order

Default Wizard Labs order

Just got the balance of my 'mad scientist' kit form Wizard Labs. WOW do those people have flavors! some sweet little mixing flasks too. the prices were good - things shipped fast, were packed well, and they threw in two pipettes and a full-sized bottle of flavor as a 'bonus.'

the freebie flavor is peanut butter. I gotta tell you, it never occurred to me to vape peanut butter! So - we'll see what can be done with this. I think the first thing i'm going to do is boost my DJ black juice with a drop or two of their clove - which smells INTENSE. I have multiple bottles of the DJ Black juice- so I can experiment.

well guess you will have to give a few free bottles of your DIY juice to try out lol

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    MODS: White VV box mod, Mantis (white), 3 Provari V2's (Black/Chrome)

HOME OF THE DENALI #48 MOD

Past Mods:
    Diamente, Maxi Rough Stack, 5v WOW mod
    The Kick, Lavatube, EGO 650's, Alpha, Silver Bullets (orange/silver Vein)

have fun!!!
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad

Peanut butter good. I likes me some hopscotch juice occassionally.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

I love peanut butter, but peanut butter juice tastes gross to me and skeeves me.

Peanut Butter and Robacco = Daily vape

Bardstown, Kentucky - Bourbon Capital Of The World®

I ordered a 250ml bottle of 100mg nicotine & two 8ml bottles of Marlboro flavor Friday night and I received it Monday afternoon. They was nice enough to toss in a nice pair of latex gloves, two pipettes, and a sample bottle of double chocolate flavor for free. The best part was all of this with Priority Mail shipping only cost me $38.76. Everything was packaged extremely well. The nicotine itself was enclosed in 3 separate bags & 3 separate layers of bubble wrap. The bottles of flavor were enclosed in 2 layers of bubble wrap. All of this was enclosed within two large bubble layered shipping bags. If my package would have been dropped, crushed or whatever I don't think there was any worries about anyone coming in contact with the contents. They even included a nice little information sheet about the proper handling and storage of nicotine. My opinion, they are one of the best, most professional, safety oriented suppliers out there to date.
    This forum stinks 'cause I'm the Shit!

I've ordered from them twice now and was very pleased both times.

The free pipettes I thought I would never use but they came in pretty handy. Both orders came with a flavor sample.

Now here is the odd part. The second order included the flavor watermelon and the free sample was ....

you guessed it ... watermelon.

Now I don't mind getting a little extra of something I wanted but you would think they would want me to try something different and maybe order more ...

I know someone else who likes watermelon.

This boy.

As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out the police call this “Identity Theft.”

Sounds good eve i might have to check them out myself this month.
    :p My opinion only counts if you want to listen to me :p Home of denali #59 and minxy dink #5