Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RAWR juice

I missed bawlz?

thanks for the heads up I will take those points and use them next time I am going to be moving so typing on phone will suck buit I will float around and maybe post something.
    :p My opinion only counts if you want to listen to me :p Home of denali #59 and minxy dink #5

I want Vaporess doing cartwheels.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

I want to motorboat her couldn't even pay attention to anything else.
    :p My opinion only counts if you want to listen to me :p Home of denali #59 and minxy dink #5

ya, i should have warned ya, you need nice green screen with big boobs behind you when reviewing. If you do that they wont notice anythign wrong if there is anything wrong. But, when i put up some vids of my Catavapes, ill make sure to wear my kilt and keep a breeze going to see the remarks that follow. lol.
    If you think it, I can build it. * Within legal Reality

Just spit some flames at the camera and say that's some strong juice people will really wonder then.

HAHAHAha, i can do that.. some good video editing, a hidden fire rod to set it up.. and of course.. be outside.
    If you think it, I can build it. * Within legal Reality

Had some issues with my package called rawr and talked to mike seemed like a nice guy. We talked a bit and got it figured out was told he would send it back when he got it. Friday he called me said he got it and would send it back and confirmed my address. That's awesome customer service I liked how he handled it. Will keep going there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by altoids View Post
    Had some issues with my package called rawr and talked to mike seemed like a nice guy. We talked a bit and got it figured out was told he would send it back when he got it. Friday he called me said he got it and would send it back and confirmed my address. That's awesome customer service I liked how he handled it. Will keep going there for sure.
    Mike is good people... He don't walk very fast but, a good guy...
    SSGGTS #063,#357 w/Iatty/UFS, Sturm Mod+Line V2, 2xProvari, 3xEmpires!, The Elusive... Black Helix!, Denali, 2xMerlin, VaporLuxe Custom 5.2v Tekk V2, Precise Plus 18500, Reo Woodville 18490 Stabilized Burl #5, Reo Grand, 3x Reo Mini, Buzz Pro, 2x Silver Bullet, Mjölnir, P-10, Volt, eGo, Lea, Smoke Stik Pit Bull

Outgoing... Persei weed machine.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rawr rocks.. been using antidote and razmatazz (sp?) for a few months now.. Love the menthol kick!
    SS Provari V1 + Line V2 #382
    Zenesis Mini
    GLV SuperMini