Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamu Mods

Default Mamu Mods

In the best interest of those who like my mods and to keep my sanity is not have anymore waiting lists or batches or extras, but will post when I have mods already done and ready to ship. And USA sales only.

What I will do though since I'm having trouble keeping up with PMs and posts with people requesting to be on a future list and requests for my mods is an advance email notification. When I have mods ready to sell I'll send an email notification first to those on that list. It will be a first come first served sort of thing. Then if there are any mods left after that, I will post on the forum.

If you'd like to be on the advance email notification list, send me an email at mamumods@howder.com. In the subject line put your forum name and in the body of the text put your email, first and last name, and current shipping address. I won't include you on the list if I don't have your forum name. When I have mods ready to sell I'll send an email to those on the list giving you first choice to purchase and then if there are any left over I will post on the forum. So those on the email notification list will have 24 hours to decide if they would like to purchase before it's opened to the forum.

Projects I'm currently working on:
    I'm currently helping one of my sons with his first mod. He chose his own case for it and it's sumfin unique to him. He wants a pocket friendly mod with the button on top so we're figuring out how to lay it out with the features he wants.

In a few weeks I will have 5-7 Merlin v2 mods to sell. And will be doing more from time to time in the future. I was NOT able to apply a clear coat to the silver trim - it bubbles and looks horrible - so just be aware that Merlin is a plastic mod that has wear issues and treat accordingly.

My next project which I'm in the process of doing the prototype for as soon as I get all the parts in and figure out the layout is my Minxy line of mods. Minxy will be ready in a few months. Minxy is named after BG and she will be gifted with the first one and I will prob gift the 2nd one via a contest. I should have about 40 Minxy mods ready to sell in a few months.

Minxy is not a plastic mod, is smaller than Merlin, and that's all I'm gonna say til I git er done.

So... when I have mods ready to ship - I'll send out the email notification to those on that list. And if there are any mods left over, I will post on the forum. Will be much much easier for me to keep track of rather than PMs and posts.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by mamu; 01-29-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Woohoo!
    "What did you do, Ray?!?"

Honest Income For Life

Email sent! Yay! Whatever is least stressful for you seems fair.

In God We Trust New US Motto - Everyone does it

does the 1st person to sign up for this list win a prize??? am i the first person???
    "What did you do, Ray?!?"

Honest Income For Life

Email sent!

Email sent :P
    Current toys - Buzz pro with m1a1, Provari with 901 Silver bullet, 5v auto switch box mod, Reo grande -Reo mini
    Soon to have- Stainless steel Line :P
    Currently vaping Buzz pro + Genesis LV

email sent

USA only blah blah blah and nobody ever sells their Mamu mods - I'm never gonna have one, that's RACIST!

Chaos is a registered sex offender.

Quote Originally Posted by Deweycox View Post
    I make $59 an hour 40 hours a week. Fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Sometimes life is simple, if we heed warnings.

Email sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatic vapor View Post
    schlack the wood to your liking.

Email sent, mamu.