Thread: Help! My tracking info confuses the crap out of me!

Default Help! My tracking info confuses the crap out of me!

Sorry, uninitiated nooblette freak out session:

Ordered from healthcabin.net

I ordered 2 510s, a pcc and some 10ml juice for my very first venture into vaping. I placed the order at around 8:30am Friday. My tracking info hasn't really updated and, added to that, it makes no sense!

From china EMS: (from the top down)

Timing Site Status
      2009-09-21 18:00:00 FUZHOU Posting
      2009-09-21 20:25:02 FUZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
      2009-09-21 20:55:15 FUZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
      2009-09-21 23:55:00 FUZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

From USPS (from the bottom up)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Foreign International Dispatch, September 21, 2009, 8:55 pm, FUZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
    Foreign Acceptance, September 21, 2009, 6:00 pm

Two questions:
    On EMS, it says it dispatched twice but only arrived once...wtf?

On USPS it says it has been shipped from China...but after that it says they're still preparing to ship it...wtf?

All the other tracking info I've seen people post up (from USPS) says preparing shipment and THEN foreign international dispatch.

Also, on another note...the man of the house is currently obsessed with building home made RC planes...so he ordered a bunch of parts from china (order placed Sunday night) and they arrived a little over an hour ago. He had full, point by point, updates on USPS (after i showed him he could track it there...he was using EMS which had no updates). His USPS tracking info showed that it was shipped from China on Tuesday morning. He got his toys in 3 days and I still don't have my toys ...butthead...

Any thoughts, comments, pointing and laughing and telling the noob she's screwed?
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

[img]http://www.****************.co.uk/banners/8282.png[/img]

Well most of the china Ecig companys are on mainland china so they do take FOREVER! and depending on where you live and how fancy your customs is it could be a while or they could show up tomrrow i wouldnt worry but then again the wait for your first Ecig is the worst!
    Johnny Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Camnaron View Post
    Well most of the china Ecig companys are on mainland china so they do take FOREVER! and depending on where you live and how fancy your customs is it could be a while or they could show up tomrrow i wouldnt worry but then again the wait for your first Ecig is the worst!
    You're telling me! I feel like a junkie waiting for my next fix...and I haven't even USED these things before! Thanks for the reassurance Cam
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

[img]http://www.****************.co.uk/banners/8282.png[/img]

Actually that tracking info looks normal to me. Don't worry about it. Besides, tracking info isn't always reliable or updated. From my experience I would expect that you would get your package the middle of next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by SNJ vaper View Post
    Just gotta find your own little peace of pairidice.

Quote Originally Posted by miakauisan View Post
    You're telling me! I feel like a junkie waiting for my next fix...and I haven't even USED these things before! Thanks for the reassurance Cam
    when i made the jump and ordered my first PV i had the tracking page up on my blackberry hitting the refresh button for days and i got mine from the West coast and i live on the east coast lol
    Johnny Awesome

Yeah..that looks normal...here's what it'll end up looking like......

Detailed Results from USPS:

Arrival at Post Office, September 24, 2009, 8:32 am, OAKLAND, CA 94612
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 23, 2009, 10:35 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94615
    Inbound Out of Customs, September 23, 2009, 10:51 am
    Inbound Into Customs
    Inbound International Arrival, September 23, 2009, 9:55 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
    Foreign International Dispatch, September 18, 2009, 9:03 pm, FUZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Foreign Acceptance, September 18, 2009, 7:00 pm

After "arrival at post office" package is usually delivered the same day if it has a late evening time stamp or the same day if it has an early morning time stamp. I recieved this one my door at 10a.m. on the 24th.

Remember,someone has to home to sign for it.
    MAMU...a.k.a.....Fast hands, Magic fingers