Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vape New York Store

Default Vape New York Store

Our new little booth at Unique Bazaar (formerly Gertz Plaza mall) in Jamaica, Queens.
    http://store.vapeny.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=6
    Don't forget to join National Vapers Club and help fight the e-cigarette bans!
    www.VapersClub.com
    I cannot get PM's on this forum. I can be reached at VapersClub@aol.com.

Having a juice release party for our 5 flavors on Sunday October 30th from 1pm-6pm. Come down and get a free bottle of juice!
    www.VapersClub.com

I'm surprised you do not offer VG juice.

Wish i could make it! halloween juice party woot!

Congrats. Definitely cool to see any kind of brick and mortar, booth or store, in New York. The juice party is on a Sunday? I like that. I just may be able to make it out there.

Just an honest observation: The two display cases that flank you look depressingly empty. I know that if I see empty shelves/cases, without a line of customers out the door to explain the shortage of product, some red flags are definitely raised in my head. I understand that your booth has only just opened, but appearances count big time, especially when you're competing, for the attention of wandering shoppers, with a hundred other booths. Even if those cases were stocked with 100 atties or cartomizers or cones or anything, it would look more appealing.

Regardless, good for you for getting this off the ground. I wish you nothing but good luck with your venture.

What're the laws about indoor vaping in Queens? I'd hope you could vape and let customers vape at your booth.
    "What did you do, Ray?!?"

Honest Income For Life

Congrats! I'll def be there!

Good luck, babe!!! I hope its a high foot-traffic mall for you -- and people can sample your wares legally indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-yeah View Post
    The pussification of America continues
    Incase 556 replies I'll start off by saying fuck u 556...

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'm surprised you do not offer VG juice.
    I can vape our liquid. It is primarily glycerine based... PG is the flavoring.

Quote Originally Posted by venkman View Post
    Congrats. Definitely cool to see any kind of brick and mortar, booth or store, in New York. The juice party is on a Sunday? I like that. I just may be able to make it out there.

Just an honest observation: The two display cases that flank you look depressingly empty. I know that if I see empty shelves/cases, without a line of customers out the door to explain the shortage of product, some red flags are definitely raised in my head. I understand that your booth has only just opened, but appearances count big time, especially when you're competing, for the attention of wandering shoppers, with a hundred other booths. Even if those cases were stocked with 100 atties or cartomizers or cones or anything, it would look more appealing.

Regardless, good for you for getting this off the ground. I wish you nothing but good luck with your venture.

What're the laws about indoor vaping in Queens? I'd hope you could vape and let customers vape at your booth.
    We have no shelves for the cases yet... they are going to be made custom for the shelves. Each case has a "Deluxe" kit and a "Simple Started kit" in it. That way we can show people what is in each kit. You can see what is in them better in person.. we are also going to fill the empty shelf at the bottom with all our flavors.. but we did not get them yet so we are waiting until next week. They just have "filler" stuff on them right now. W are also getting color drip tips and dual coil cartos. That will also fill up some of the extra space... but those are coming from China so may take a week or two.

Vaping is allowed indoors. We demo all the time and make people try them.The manager is very cool with it AND we face a foodcourt so there are tables and chairs right in front of our booth. The management said we can have a vape meet there... as long as people buy food while they sit.

Quote Originally Posted by jacatro View Post
    Congrats! I'll def be there!
    Woot! One of the new flavors I KNOW you'll like! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by RippleInStillWater View Post
    Good luck, babe!!! I hope its a high foot-traffic mall for you -- and people can sample your wares legally indoors.
    Lots of foot traffic Thurs-Sat... but a little slow the rest of the week. Even on a bad day.. at LEAST 6-12 people TRY them. And we went through over 400 cards in 6 days. People stop and ask questions and take cards and try.. but not a lot of sales because it is a low income neighborhood. We did start getting people coming BACK to buy though. They all try it and get that look on their face (like angels just sang to them from heaven!) and then say they will come back Friday when they get paid... Well it is Friday... will let you know how it goes!!

Thanks for the support guys... hope it goes well. It is a really convenient location for almost anyone in New York City to get to. I hope traffic increases for the Holidays.
    www.VapersClub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Vaping is allowed indoors. We demo all the time and make people try them.The manager is very cool with it AND we face a foodcourt so there are tables and chairs right in front of our booth. The management said we can have a vape meet there... as long as people buy food while they sit.
    Thats innovative LOL. Come here fucker put this in your mouth!! Suck yeah suck on it!! Now give me your money!!! Dominatrix salesladies rule!!
    MjMetz for president of NVC in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TDM View Post
    Thats innovative LOL. Come here fucker put this in your mouth!! Suck yeah suck on it!! Now give me your money!!! Dominatrix salesladies rule!!

YOU VILL LIKE THE VAPOR, YAH?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-yeah View Post
    The pussification of America continues
    Incase 556 replies I'll start off by saying fuck u 556...