Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RTS Vapes

Default RTS Vapes

To avoid writing a novel, here are the cliffs notes of my experience with RTS:

I ordered 250mL of 100mg nic liquid. It was yellowish-brown and smelled horrific. I opened a ticket on their website and their reply was that the smell would dissipate if I left it open to the air for "A few hours," nothing was said about the color. I PM'd Randy, their spokesman, and he said the smell was normal. I asked him a second time about the color and was told I was the only person dissatisfied with the liquid and to request a refund. No option for returning/exchanging was given. I opened a second ticket on their website and received two emails from Randy before I received the computer generated email regarding my refund. (That just seemed odd to me)

Although Randy posted that they had a bad batch and anyone receiving nic liquid with a "yellow tint" would be given a refund and replacement, my mailbox is empty. Shortly after all this, Randy posted that their lab allowed students to perform the extraction using an unauthorized chemical and he had to toss 30 gallons of nic liquid because it smelled like kerosene.

Long and short of it: I got my money back, still *waiting* on the replacement. And, after insinuations of being a shit-starter, I'm probably going to pick another vendor next time. It's a shame too, I was looking forward to supporting a US company.
    ~ High Priestess of Mississippi ~ First Church of Vapor ~

Try Rich at NicVape -- I have had nothing but good shit from him. I got yellow shit from MFS once and have never used them again fwiw.......

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-yeah View Post
    The pussification of America continues
    Incase 556 replies I'll start off by saying fuck u 556...

Thank you, I may try him next time. I lucked out and had all this happen just before Box Elder did their 50% off sale so I ended up getting a good deal.

Well fuck you very much. NOW YOU TELL ME!
    I'm sitting here waiting for a liter of juice from RTS. If it's yellow and stinky JK is gonna break my balls non-stop.

I used to get my nic liquid from blue mist, got a batch that was brown and stinky, when I bitched about it they dismissed my complaint

I will never buy anything from that fat tub of lard again

Their pre-mixed juice is pretty disgusting, I don't get why they have so many repeat customers

bluemist went back to original supplier :encouraging smiley:
    I vaping some nasty shit now from another source trying to finish and back to bluemist for me
    LuckyKitty-Fuck um. Let them say what they want. I am in the same mental class as Liscab and Conrad

Quote Originally Posted by RippleInStillWater View Post
    Try Rich at NicVape -- I have had nothing but good shit from him. I got yellow shit from MFS once and have never used them again fwiw.......
    +1 .......................

Quote Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
    If it's yellow and stinky JK is gonna break my balls non-stop.
    can I get in on that action?

Sounds kinda hawt

I liked the mfs and box elder shit. I use whoever's cheaper that day. It seems exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
    Well fuck you very much.
    You did what with a donkey for how many skittles?

I did get my money back, including shipping. (I thought the email he sent stating I would not receive a refund for the VG I ordered was unnecessary. It was not mentioned in the correspondence regarding the nic liquid-o-funk.) Apparently his offer to replace discolored nic liquid was a PR stunt.

Let me get this straight... NicVape is good, I should be safe with my BECS stuff, and BlueMist didn't suck, did suck, doesn't suck now?

I'm about to check my Box Elder order. Why do they ship in blue plastic bottles!? I ordered 250mL so I shouldn't have to deal with this headache again for at least a week or two.