Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Provari Repair Service

Default Provari Repair Service

I don't post often but when I do, its because I think I have something to say. I previously opined on my awesume acquisition of a Provari. Well my baby malfunctioned and I sent it to the shop last Friday and just got it back today. 4 business days. That is F'n amazing service for an amazing mod. I have alot of devices but I now only use my provari an my 5V box mod which is the most cost efficient great vape going. When I get some bucks, I want the Gold Plated Provari. I would also like to say that the amount of innovation in the industry is impressive with new cartomizers, fluxomizers, CE2s, CE3s, pump carts, tank devices. We live in great times. Tumbafox. I feel bad for the millions of poor smucks who had to quit smoking the hard way before vaping came into our lives.

Come a long way from the crap that failed me in 2009

Ecigs in general I mean, not the company.
    Last edited by HoPeFuLLL; 09-01-2011 at 11:32 PM.

provape is a great company glad you are vape happy =)

Yup, delt with them 2-3 times in the past sending in 2 different units in for repair for different reasons. Same day turn around and they really take care of you!
    Started vaping on Sep. 22nd 2009.

Good to know since I'll be sending mine in very soon.

lol sounds like they break a lot.
    Chaos is a registered sex offender.

Quote Originally Posted by Deweycox View Post
    I make $59 an hour 40 hours a week. Fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Sometimes life is simple, if we heed warnings.

the more you put in there the more that can go wrong....

The CS sounds great, I have been using my Provari almost exclusively now for abt 4 weeks with no problems. I've been thinking about buying one as a backup and after reading this thread it looks like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mianker View Post
    The CS sounds great, I have been using my Provari almost exclusively now for abt 4 weeks with no problems. I've been thinking about buying one as a backup and after reading this thread it looks like a good idea.
    If its the only device you have then yeah.. would be a good idea for a backup.. ofcourse that backup could be anything.

I think they got all the issues worked out by now.. i sent my first one in after a week cause it would'nt fire. I ended up pushing the battery contact up installing a longer battery and not knowing it. Thats now fixed as the newer PCB surrounds the battery contact so you cant push it in anymore.

The other reason was cause my window melted! Well just the corner of it. That is now changed as they make there own windows out of something different that isint effected by heat.

Other then that i sent in both i had to adjust the battery level warning from flashing too early or when i had the LED turned off. All that was fixed on the 2 i had prior.. the new one i bought about 2 weeks ago dont have any of those issues. Never once was there a issue with the electronics going bad or anything like that to prevent it from firing or hitting right.
    Started vaping on Sep. 22nd 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    lol sounds like they break a lot.
    Besides that my 5v device only cost $10.

Sure glad I opted on the side of simplicity.
    Considering the hectic pace of life these days, it's amazing how many people still find the time to annoy me.