Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can I vape this?

Default Can I vape this?

As of this evening I am venturing into the DIY liquid world.

I'm the impatient type and cant find a drop of PG in the city of Nashville, So I stopped by Walmart and grabbed a bottle of Humco Glycerin and a gallon of distilled water. Then I went to Michael's and got Wilton's: Candy Flavorings 4pk, Clear Vanilla Extract and Almond Extract.

They had no Lorann's.

Eventually, I will buy some flavorless liquid and some PG to cut it with along with some proper flavorings. My question is; can I mix and vape what I have tonight?

Thanks in advance

I also have little funnels and various plastic bottles.

Curtis I have used both the Wilton's and Humco glycerin mixed with either Wilton's almond or vanilla and didn't have a problem with it. I thinned it with distilled water and it produces tons of vapor! I just prefer PG as the VG really dries me out.

I had to end up ordering my gallon of PG off of ebay because I couldn't find any within three counties.

Thank you Deb. I was just reading your posts in the "VG side effects" thread. I'm not much on exact measurements. Could you tell me a "ballpark" percentage for mixing a small bottle?

I have done it!!! I have made vape. I shall call it, "Wedding Cake" because that's what it tastes like. Plumes of vapor. The first hit made me choke.

Propylene Glycol USP. I figure a 5 gallon jug will last a good while.

Thanks for the link CentroniX. Wow, 5 Gallons? I think a gallon would last me a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Thanks for the link CentroniX. Wow, 5 Gallons? I think a gallon would last me a year.
    Lightweight!

A few places o check for PG if you are near them.... tractor supply and tack shops (horses) both carry them. You can also get a gallon of USP glycerin at tack shops, and can order through them for the PG if you need to (same company they get glycerin from usually, so its just another bottle coming in to them).

I just added some caramel coffee syrup to kick up the flavor of "Wedding Cake". This might kill the atty but fuck it, I'm experimenting.